went to the chiropactor for the first time today

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
I have never been in my life. After he was done with me, I felt great! I actually got chill bumps, because my left shoulder has never felt so good. My range of motion is back. He did things that I didnt think my body could do or sound like. I was very happy with it.

one of the best things i ever did too.
well worth the investment.
bet your back will be sore tomorrow. like workout sore. the good sore.

I've been thinking I need to go to one. I'm sure I probably need it at my age, lol.

I went for an injury 3 times a week for 3 months. It felt great. I used up all my chiro coverage with insurance. When it kicks back in I am going to go once a month for routine cracking

It's surprising how great they'll make you feel. Mine used to ask if I had a problem getting the bar up easily on bench and military presses and I replied yes, then he did some kind of adjustment and I no longer had that problem. He said it was something in my back. Definitely worth the money if you get a good one

If you lose your chiro insurance coverage you can try to find a D.O. physician that specializes in OMT which is what chiropractors do. They will take insurance and it covers treatments well - just something to try for when you run out of insurance but make sure that they have experience with it. Every D.O. gets trained in it during school but most don't keep up with it and are not very good at it, but there are some that do an extra 1-3 years of training in just OMT.

I go once every other week. I'd go every week if I had the time. Great investment to the body... :thumbsup:

Back