What do you hate about your gym

I hate the music also.. And the dipshits that get on a bench or whatever and your waiting to use it and it takes them like 20 mins to finish cos they gotta socialize between sets.. I always put the pressure on them , i just stand there and keep asking are u almost done.. And lastly the same little dipshits that stand in the mirror and think that in 2 weeks of training they are massive, often complimenting themselves.. The gym really sux sometiumes, but you just gotta go..

OK, the last thing I'm gonna rant about here are the guys that do partial reps and act like they're doing something.......case in point - about 3 yrs ago, long before I could ever think about putting up 200lbs or more with military presses, I had a friend come to me and say that he was putting up 205 for reps overhead......I was floored, as I could barely put up the 65 lb dumbells for a few good reps. So, he comes to my "tuff" gym and does his almighty overhead presses, down and up, with the line of motion directly over his head and stopping about 3 inches from the top of his head......yeah buddy, you can really build big shoulders with a 6" range of motion

I see people doing half-reps all the time. I'm guessing they think it is doing them more good than a full rep w/ good form would. Another thing I see. Guys using say a curl machine to do standing rows, or some similar move. A couple reps like that and time to chat some more. They usually seem to have the impression that they are the shiat too. One guy was on a machine with a foot bar to get the machine into position for a seated press, he was using the positioning foot bar to do upper legs. WTF?

I love my gym- brand new- huge.. indoor track, pool and bball, my daughter loves the babysitting room.. awesome staff.. (hehe including me)

I dont have one complaint.

Ok, I'll add one to the partial rep guys. Now I'd say the majority of people either do weight that is way too lite (don't want to get big now- like Ronnie stays up nights worrying about you) or partial reps.

But there is this group in the gym who have taken too much weight to a new high. For example this guy was doing an upright row and barely getting the reps out. Now this doesn't sound bad but he was spotting his friend doing a bench press at the time. I actually stopped my workout to watch. It was that unbelievable! I probably would have never noticed them except for the grunting. It's one thing for the guy who's lifting the weight to grunt, it's another for the spotter to grunt with him.

Unfortunately this is not an isolated instance. You should see them on the leg press some time.

Back