What do you women like???

I like a guy with a pretty good size on him....he doesn't have to be too big, but i like a man who likes to take care of himself...I love working out, and it's good to be in a relationship with someone who likes doing the same as you...But i definitely would have to say a guy with muscles, he doesn't have to be huge, but big enough to have something to grab onto....:)

I like that. I just met a girl who likes my size and doesnt complain, although she said she has never had a boyfriend who works out! SAD! I am 6'1 223 at 13% not bad but I am in the middle of bulking not cutting. I still wear a 30 waist. I like that comment though babysiren.

we like a woman to look good so Its the same for them to like a man who looks good also.

well.....at 5'11" , I prefer them large. It makes me feel a little smaller :D

Gear101* said:
so i guess 6'6" 275 and 8% is out... when i first meet my now wife's grnadmother.. she asked her if we were serous.. my wife said yes and grnadmother told her straight out.. well you know there's no way you can carry his chlid... i'm like what the fuck grandma.. lol

LMFAO

I totally dig the "V" ... and I hate the guys in the gym that only work upper ... don't scimp on the legs boys.

superman1975 said:
sully i will tell you what women like--a 4lb cock and a trust fund
...:D...leaves me out...if it was a 4 inch cock and a little trust, i would be alright...lol...

superman1975 said:
sully i will tell you what women like--a 4lb cock and a trust fund

how did you peep into my brain :eek:

but for real... i can't tell what i prefer. i've been with big muscle and model muscle... i'd have to say... that it's still the motion of the ocean that matters :D

Back