What kind of fetish do u have?

Al, she was using the regular run of the mill "make your room smell nice kind"......plus it had been burning for hours. SO, when she said, "Now lay back and close your eyes." I had something totally different in mind.........
Honestly, I thought for a second she'd cut me or something. She was/is rather freaky so I wouldn't have put anything past her.....lol

women in luxury cars and 4x4's..older women in business suits..lol

My fetish is as follows.........I love to caress a womans bottom when they have silk, nylon, or satin panties on. Its just a huge turn on for me love the way a womans bottom feels when encased :D

body2see said:
Also, choking is nice. For you beginners LOL, choke with the right hand, pull the hair with the left while balancing on the left elbow and using your legs for leverage.

:p Choking, eh? A lil freaky!!!! :D :) Actually, this one is a good fetish, ahem, unless its done wrong cus then its just scary!! :p

body2see said:
Also, choking is nice. For you beginners LOL, choke with the right hand, pull the hair with the left while balancing on the left elbow and using your legs for leverage.

that may be the dumbest ass thing ive ever heard. why in the FUCK would you want to make something as wonderful as sex into something life threatening for the purpose of making it better, lol STUPID STUPID STUPID

pudgy said:
that may be the dumbest ass thing ive ever heard. why in the FUCK would you want to make something as wonderful as sex into something life threatening for the purpose of making it better, lol STUPID STUPID STUPID

LMAO! Jeez, you dont choke the girl to death!! It could or could not be threatening depending on the person and the situation!

T82 said:
:p Choking, eh? A lil freaky!!!! :D :) Actually, this one is a good fetish, ahem, unless its done wrong cus then its just scary!! :p

I see,...;)

pudgy said:

Agreed....

Saks said:
I would have to say a girl in a baseball cap. For some reason that is the biggest turn on for me.

I agree, especially if she has a pony tail pulled back through the back of the hat. I also like girls in a baseball jersey with nothing else. Doesn't get much sexier then that.

body2see said:

Yeah.... tell all the girls your into that. You'll get laid alot.

Oral fetish freak here...lol...Only reason I got my toungue peirced. I just love the facial expressions and sounds of a beautiful girl.

Exhibitionism - Well kind of I don't care if people are around or see, but i love doing it outside or in public.
I don't know why. It's a huge turn on.

body2see said:

Your not serious right?! If so, you have some real problems. Go get some help. :eek:

Hey, this is a cool topic and I personally know one person who changed partners almost every day, because he simply could not do without sex for a single day. Although I personally am more attracted to exclusively catholic dating sites, because I hope that you can find an understanding partner in your faith there.

Back