what size you sporting?

Crazymank

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I’ve been what you might call a bulker cycle for many years now. So, now…. I sorta gotta a weight problem. Bought my first pairs of 38s this weekend. Its official- im a fat ass.

So what size is on your pants… - an no tag swappers allowed!

32 x 34, though for me I can get up to 34 x 34 when bulking.

bulked to 206 right now, sportin some 34X30's. quads are tight as fuck, waist and calves are all loose as shit. however, I like having that delema :D

I usually stay with 36's(X34). They can be a little snug when full bulked (fattened up) and falling off when dieted down. But getting into 34's dieted down is hard sometimes despite having a 6 pack. I also wear the pants low though.

aint seen 32's since 160-170lbs.

sometimes i wonder if i have big ab muscles or something.... (im serious).

I cant even get my legs in 34s, wtf?

you probably have a thick waist even when you're dieted down but if the legs are tight too then you just need a different cut of jeans...

I wear a 32 and have a few pairs of 34's for around this time of year, bulking a bit and eating my ass off over the holidays. I'm already a little thicker and the 32's I'm wearing are making my balls ache!

"ouch"

mikeswift said:
you probably have a thick waist even when you're dieted down but if the legs are tight too then you just need a different cut of jeans...

I wear a 32 and have a few pairs of 34's for around this time of year, bulking a bit and eating my ass off over the holidays. I'm already a little thicker and the 32's I'm wearing are making my balls ache!

normalsucks said:
I’ve been what you might call a bulker cycle for many years now. So, now…. I sorta gotta a weight problem. Bought my first pairs of 38s this weekend. Its official- im a fat ass.

So what size is on your pants… - an no tag swappers allowed!

38's wow bro u sure,lol

Back