What's a good Halloween costume? to show off?

hulk is a very good costume if you can pull it off, me on the otherhand am carrying a few pounds so not this year anyways

There's always Conan, or Rambo. Or Rocky, or the Terminator. I like the ballerina idea (if you are a big guy) though, or you could go as a chearleader, and your fiance as a football player.

I was searching on msn and this page came up cause i'm thinking about being a chip n dale stripper for halloween, what exactly do they wear though? Isn't it like leather pants, bow tie, dress shoes, and a leather vest? If anyone has any pictures and any ideas where i can get this stuff, that would be great! Thank you!

Kyle
[email protected]

If your ultra ripped green paint does wonders and its not that bad. My buddy was the hulk last year, his girl painted his whole upper body green and his face. He wore a tore up shirt and regular jeans. He sprayed his hair green too, looked wild!! Only bad thing about it was we were clubbin the whole night and he sweat most of the green paint off of his face. Everything else stayed pretty well. The gladiator thing would be pretty cool too!

I was just searching for good costumes, I think what I'm actually going to do now is go as Tarzan (only a loin cloth), and my girlfriend will go as jane. Just something for you guys to think about....

I'm told on a weekly basis I look like Vin Diesel so I'm planning on shaving my head getting a pair of goggles and going as Riddick from Pitch Black

How bout fishnet stockings , mini skirt , stiletto heels with a coctail table balanced on my head with a little lamp turned on.........

I'd be a "One night Stand". :)

This started in 2002 lol.

Conan and Red Sonja
Hercules and Athena or Aphrodite
Achilles and Helen of Troy
Thor and Freya
Ra and Bast

Not quite ready for prime time:
Ralph and Alice
Butch and Darla

I just always wear a sock like the Red Hot Chili Peppers...

it's fast and really inexpensive...

and oh, its gotta be without a hole in it...

i think Going as Johnny Bravo is a good idea if your a big guy. not many people know who he is. that is what i am doing this year.

An executioner of some kind. Black hood and minimal shirt. Plus you could carry a battle axe or something cool/sick like that!

Back