Whats the best EQ and/or Anadrol you have tried?

nuknuk

MuscleChemistry member
For me the oringinal QV EQ was the best I have had, and as far as Anadrol it was some Asia brand from back in the day. Came in a red labeled bottle with writing on it that I couldnt read. lol But none of this helps me now due to that was a long time ago, and havent really been pleased from what I have seen out there lately.

Hey nuk what kind off effects did u get frm EQ....is it worth adding to a cycle for xtreme vascularity?

im looking to add it to my offseason cycle, dont give a shit about vascularity right now. Just want to add some quality gains this go around. Will be doing EQ 1000mg a week. Hopefully I can find some decent stuff.

sweet.....for me tho lol wud adding eq help with vascularity as well as appetite? i want it more for appetite and the gains but wud the vascularity also be really noticed?

I fucking hate eq it doesn't do a gooddam mother fucking thing for me. But I like ES a whole bunch

For me the oringinal QV EQ was the best I have had, and as far as Anadrol it was some Asia brand from back in the day. Came in a red labeled bottle with writing on it that I couldnt read. lol But none of this helps me now due to that was a long time ago, and havent really been pleased from what I have seen out there lately.

I think you mean the Han Kuks.
For me I loved the Hemos from South America and the Fort Dodge EQ- probably before your time...

I think you mean the Han Kuks.
For me I loved the Hemos from South America and the Fort Dodge EQ- probably before your time...

I remember both those products and yes the Hemos where the shit bro...Oh man, oh man you would blow up on that stuff...unreal gains and yeah the fort dodge EQ was great to...I miss those old days .... :(

so i've heard the quality of gear on the whole was WAY better back but it the difference that much noticeable or were things more overdosed back then and severly underdosed today? and DAMN just how old ARE you guys? lol

ive never had good eq. and never gained shit off anadrol cause it kills my appetite.

Fort dodge is my favorite EQ and the only anadrol i used was 10 years ago when the old syntex tabs were all over the place.

Back