When ordering from Genxxl

DoublewideGEN

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I would just like to let everyone know that when ordering from genxxlgear.com you can add my rep name into the "site rep" space in your account section of the site. My rep name is "Rocker" by doing this it allows me to view your order every step of the way and let you know everything you need to know about your order.

Not gonna lie it also gets me a bit of commission. But in the end it helps me provide a better experience for y
ou! thanks guys!!
<!-- / message -->

awesome!! thanks for introducing yourself brother....

genxxl has been not but great to me and i welcome you to MC

I just placed an order... I put "Rocker sent me" in the notes. I didn't see a 'site rep' spot to fill in on the order form.

I just placed an order... I put "Rocker sent me" in the notes. I didn't see a 'site rep' spot to fill in on the order form.
its under your details , like name ec.t there is a box that says "site rep" you put it there .
and save your details.
you only have to do it one time. not for each order and nothing to do with your order prosses, its under you account info.

hope that helped.

got a bunch of the XTR 5Hundred on the way and a few other things CANT WAIT!

all iv been using the passed 2yrs or so (with the exception of some omnadren or normas here and there for test) but I LOVE the sustagen and sustaplex so its hard to go any other way for test . but every so often Ill run some here and there with other gen products.

you WONT be dissapointed. :sport:

So what about Giant Killer, does this mean he's not repping the members of board now?

he should be here as well. and LS ... its a big board and we wanted to makesure everyone was well taken care of... if he was your rep and has been helpign by all means keep him on... im just here to help if needed

Gotchya, thanks for clearing that up. He's happens to be by hero so i'd hate to replace him ;)

So what about Giant Killer, does this mean he's not repping the members of board now?

if you have a rep alread keep him/her.
this thread is just to help out thows that dont.
for eg. I am a rep and have my own "site rep" name, but this isnot my main board so i dont want to step on toes, ya know :)

always glad to help thow :)

Back