Which one would you use

brew

Planning out fall/winter bulker, proably 14-16wks. I will run either 900 ethanate or 600 eth and 350 prop. If you had to pick one would it be tren ethanate 700wk or eq 800wk? Any other ideas/additions?

The equipoise is good for stimulating appetite, and is also good for the tendons and ligaments. I would choose this, the test enantate, and add dbol. Use femara if you can as your antiestrogen. P-22

I would much rather use tren enanthate...I've never used it but EQ doesn't do a whole lot for me plus I hear tren enanthate is as good or better than tren acetate.

I'm just not a big deca fan..........although, I may throw in some at like 150-200 for my shoulders.

run deca the first part of the cycle for like 9 weeks and then EQ, add the enthanate this works for bulking and then keeping gains and making some solid lean mass and looks good too.

If its started at or towards the end if its a 16 week cycle then do 9 weeks of EQ, and 6 weeks tren and enthanate for the first 12..

hope you understood that.

strider said:
run deca the first part of the cycle for like 9 weeks and then EQ, add the enthanate this works for bulking and then keeping gains and making some solid lean mass and looks good too.

If its started at or towards the end if its a 16 week cycle then do 9 weeks of EQ, and 6 weeks tren and enthanate for the first 12..

hope you understood that.

So much for keeping it simple....lol. Does the eq really work that well in 9 wks? I was always told eq worked most of its magic in the 12-16 wk range, kinda like a second wave.

I think was also thinking about 250 test e EOD and 800 eq wk. Then round wk 8, hit the b12 add tren acetate at 200 EOD and up my test for another 6-8wks. My previous thread about upping gear and cal intake has me curios, I might be a human guniea pig for this one. Just a thought though.

ya your right but maybe i will just post what i meant in terms of a schedule, maybe that will be easier.

I'm to tired to explain it all right now, but those will get old bro the shots and add the EQ and you wont need the b12, unecessary.
Let me get some rest then i will explain.

brew said:
Planning out fall/winter bulker, proably 14-16wks. I will run either 900 ethanate or 600 eth and 350 prop. If you had to pick one would it be tren ethanate 700wk or eq 800wk? Any other ideas/additions?

is cycle cost a worry for you - eq is expensive - but you dont shut down as hard as tren and you dont get the sides of tren. I get no sides from eq.

but gains are not as good either.

Re: Re: Which one would you use

clix said:
is cycle cost a worry for you - eq is expensive -

Nope, not that I got cash coming out of my ears, but I make everything so its very affordable. Actually, the tren ethanate is almost triple the cost of eq powder. Strider I hear you about not needing the B12 cause of the eq.......but after about 4-5 wks on the eq my body gets used to the hunger side, and I really have to concentrate to get the pro I need each day.

ok, if you run test enth and eq together for 12 weeks then continue the eq on to 20 weeks and the tren enthanate for 6.

this will help you bulk and the tren and eq at the end will help uyou maintain those gains.
use enough pcts and nolva or arimi when needed.
if you run the test high then use some water pills too that will help keep off the bloated water look.

This is a good cycle something similiar ws done by my friend and he did very well in the 20 weeks keeping 32lbs of lean muscle.

EQ is one that you can run a long time for more lean muscle gains since its strictly anabolic and anot androgenic so the gains do take a while.

It took me 7 weeks to even see any gains when i first did EQ but after that the lBM was very apparent and I was vascular and a hungry all the time.

you asked which one though so I would say tren enthanate, this will give you more noticable effects within that time frame than EQ. just to answer your question from above.

Back