Who has ran anadrol 50 during prep time

P,
I see your point but I gotta tell you that my list is pretty similar in length to his. A lot of mine is old school but a lot of it is from trial and error of what works for me. To your point- I know a lot of guys that use maybe 1/4 of the stuff and those are the guys that blessed with awesome genetics or are another bodytype that I am not. As you get older, I am finding I have to add more supps to kickstart muscle growth, body fat loss and the like. After a while your body is keen to your tricks so you have to keep switching it out to keep it going. Again neither viewpoint is incorrect, I just wanted to throw my two cents in there(I am older than you are!!! :)

I know ur list is extensive brutha,lol, and i was just trying to answer nuk nuks question to b2see, which was why so much stuff, i figured he asked becasue he thought it was alot of stuff which to some people it is even alot of pros, which yes have great genetics,lol, thats all i was saying, im not saying its too much or not enough, but i did think nuk nuks statement about thats what it takes to be a champion was a little off, maybe thats what it takes him to be a champion is what i was saying, cause i know loads of guys that are champions that dont need half that gear in one cycle, thats all i was saying, i dont think nuk nuk is wrong in taking that much stuff, he knows what his body responds to etc..

As of right now, and 2 to 3 weeks ago, I take everything on that list everyday. Some things I have gotten off of, like dbol and Test Cyp. And others have been added the closer the show is.

Why you ask?

Have you seen my pics? I dont half ass nothing. When I step on stage it will be the best I could bring, and dont want to wish I had done something different. Wether it be drugs, supplements, Vitimans, Diet, training, or Cardio. All these things together is what it takes to be a champ. If one is done half ass, you can bet the guy standing next to you has got everything in order, and will place higher. Oh, and I dont like to lose! :angry:

I agree with you Nuk, and I understand your mindset. There are three types of guys on stage, big guys, lean polished guys, and a couple which are a blend of the two, Big polished guys, and they usually have the best shot of taking the overall. Its not an easy thing to do. Most people genetics and physiques have a hard time carrying 240+ lbs of lean muscle mass to the stage. At most smaller events, the overall usually goes to a Lt Hvy Wt. from all that I have seen, its the area where the quality avg Joe can be ripped with a decent amount of muscle. Nuk, stick to your protocal, its working. The dropping of the Cyp and Dbol is perfect in my mind, they both are water holders. Chris250 like Nuk, are exceptions to many rules, they have great mass on their bodies, and it takes alot of everything to maintain that kind of mass in a cal def/restricted diet. Many wither away in their last six weeks. Someone along with Press asked "why so much?" well if the truth was actually told to the public of the uses and protocals of many IFBB BB'rs, I think you would actually shit your pants, on top of all the AAS, high insulin usage and 20iu's of HGH daily it gets crazy. Its just like drag racing if both cars are set up the same and can hook up, but one guys has Nitrous to use at the top end, he is going to take it, same applys here. This thread is getting off course, but it all comes down to "dialing" in, and as for Nuk, you gotta keep accurate notes of what you are doing, and it will really help out for you next go around. Every competition is more experience under your belt, or should I say thong! LOL but its the truth. Chris and MMX2 have experience, and you cant put a price on that. Its all trial and error, and we are our own guinea pigs.

As for diuretics, my vote goes to Dyazide, its more potassium sparring than others and although it act a little slower it will tighten you up, and still leave your brain in a state where you can function. Lasix is quite powerful, fast acting, and many use it, cause its the easiest to obtain on the market.

Big JC

hey sorry if I came across as a dick in my reply, its a very low carb day. LOL! Yes i may be an overkill in some way on the drug part, but I just dont beleive that most of todays drugs are as good as the past, so i take alot of stuff that will have the same effects just to make sure I get what im after. You all have very solid points. Also I just decided to get into bodybuilding in October of last year. So you could say Im trying to play catch up. Now is that safe, well im sure not, but i do have a doctor who knows everthing im doing and get my bloodwork done and keeps my blood pressure in check. Again it may not be the best way or safest to go about it, but for now until im done competeing for this year, which will be in less than a month, Im going to give it hell. haha

again sorry, didnt mean to be an ass.

hey sorry if I came across as a dick in my reply, its a very low carb day. LOL! Yes i may be an overkill in some way on the drug part, but I just dont beleive that most of todays drugs are as good as the past, so i take alot of stuff that will have the same effects just to make sure I get what im after. You all have very solid points. Also I just decided to get into bodybuilding in October of last year. So you could say Im trying to play catch up. Now is that safe, well im sure not, but i do have a doctor who knows everthing im doing and get my bloodwork done and keeps my blood pressure in check. Again it may not be the best way or safest to go about it, but for now until im done competeing for this year, which will be in less than a month, Im going to give it hell. haha

again sorry, didnt mean to be an ass.

i dont think u came across as an ass? anyways u got a good point about gear these days is under dosed.

I agree with you Nuk, and I understand your mindset. There are three types of guys on stage, big guys, lean polished guys, and a couple which are a blend of the two, Big polished guys, and they usually have the best shot of taking the overall. Its not an easy thing to do. Most people genetics and physiques have a hard time carrying 240+ lbs of lean muscle mass to the stage. At most smaller events, the overall usually goes to a Lt Hvy Wt. from all that I have seen, its the area where the quality avg Joe can be ripped with a decent amount of muscle. Nuk, stick to your protocal, its working. The dropping of the Cyp and Dbol is perfect in my mind, they both are water holders. Chris250 like Nuk, are exceptions to many rules, they have great mass on their bodies, and it takes alot of everything to maintain that kind of mass in a cal def/restricted diet. Many wither away in their last six weeks. Someone along with Press asked "why so much?" well if the truth was actually told to the public of the uses and protocals of many IFBB BB'rs, I think you would actually shit your pants, on top of all the AAS, high insulin usage and 20iu's of HGH daily it gets crazy. Its just like drag racing if both cars are set up the same and can hook up, but one guys has Nitrous to use at the top end, he is going to take it, same applys here. This thread is getting off course, but it all comes down to "dialing" in, and as for Nuk, you gotta keep accurate notes of what you are doing, and it will really help out for you next go around. Every competition is more experience under your belt, or should I say thong! LOL but its the truth. Chris and MMX2 have experience, and you cant put a price on that. Its all trial and error, and we are our own guinea pigs.

As for diuretics, my vote goes to Dyazide, its more potassium sparring than others and although it act a little slower it will tighten you up, and still leave your brain in a state where you can function. Lasix is quite powerful, fast acting, and many use it, cause its the easiest to obtain on the market.

Big JC

Hey guys this is the truth of what Big JC is saying here..I mean if you had a IFBB guy tell you the truth of what he really uses, you probably sh%t your pants...Yeah, there are a few genetic gifts out there, but even those guys have to use more and more as the years goes on...Because there bodys get use to the gear, just like everyone elses does...I have know guys to use 2-3 grams of test to diet down on...Is it smart or safe, no ofcourse not..But they wanted to win, and thats what they thought was going to help them win the show...I honestly dont believe that most guys could go to a National level show on just using 500mg test, 300mg deca, 225mg tren A, with 4 iu's of GH every week (GH is everyday ofcourse) Maybe a lightweight or a genetically gifted middleweight..But when it comes to the lightheavys and on up, the doses get much higher than that...

chris

Yep, that's exactly why I asked! I respect that everyone takes what they need, the list seems extensive to me, I can't lie, but do what you gotta do...

I don't know how you can take all that and not have some serious side effects, but then again everyone responds differently to everything, and I am not one to judge you....

Its funny though how you guys were mentioning genetics. One of my training partners who is pro, doesn't even take anything and is 360 at 6'2", and lean NATURAL!!...maybe 10% bodyfat. 26" arms, guy is gigantic, and eats maybe 4K calories a day.

I think whether you told a pro or a rookie you were taking that much, people might question why. If you need it, do it, be safe man :)

B2see,

Hey bro, could I see a pic of this friend of yours...I mean 6-2 at 360lbs is downright freaky...Even if you can show the face, I would like to see what his body looks like...(and no I wont flame you)

chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Big JC and MMX2,

I have used Anadrol in the past with good sucess, but it has been years and years since I last did...I think I can handle it well, im not a person to hold a ton of water from anything...

for my last 7-8 weeks, it would look something like this

Test Prop or Susp (im thinking of going back to suspesion if I can find a good source) 200mg EOD
Winny V 50 mg EOD (maybe higher 100mg EOD)
Tren Ace 75 mg EOD
Anavar 40-60mg ED ??? (never used before precontest, but heard good things about it precontest, holding on to muscle)
HGH 6 iu's ED (until 2 weeks out taper down to 4 iu's, then to 2 iu's one week out, run into show if not holding water)
Clen/ T3 doses depend on conditioning
Arimadex .5 mg EOD (last week 1 mg ED)
Proviron (last 4 weeks) 50mg ED, 75mg ED, 100mg ED - last 2 wks (old school I know, but it works so well for me)

What do you guys think ? Masteron - not much experiance with it, keeping the anadrol in or switching to anavar ? VETS let me know what you think is best for holding on to muscle and getting that Euro look...(Hard as steel look, grainy as shit) - Think YATES

thanks for any info and your opinions

chris250

Hey can some of the vets comment on this for me...Just curious as to what you think for the final 7-8 weeks

chris

B2see,

Hey bro, could I see a pic of this friend of yours...I mean 6-2 at 360lbs is downright freaky...Even if you can show the face, I would like to see what his body looks like...(and no I wont flame you)

chris

If he is talking about who I think.....well then you probably already have seen him on tv. We in CT are proud to say that we have the USA's strongest man. It could be another one of body2see's friends, but this dude is the real deal.

Big JC

last 7 weeks

Prop 150mg ed m-sat weeks 7-3
Prop 100mg ed wk 2
Prop 50mg ed last wk

Winny 100mg ed wk 7-1

Tren Ace 75mg eod fine but last two weeks may want to bump it up a bit, for more strength and training endurance

Anavar 50 mg ed wk 7-4
Anavar 100mg ed wk 3 till show

Everything else seems ok to me. Anavar really only works well at higher dosages, if I had the money I would run my last two or three weeks at 150mg ed. You WILL see what I am talking about if you run quality var at those levels, and its one substance that does not mess your body up with sides. This is just my opinion, after looking at your pics, and I know you have the knowledge to do it all yourself, but when it comes to our own body, its hard to critique, and when we start second guessing ourselves that when we can open a whole can of worms!!! LOL You got this Chris, use your tools wisely, if you want to go heavy on certain substances, than it should be the Winny and Var. I have the Prop in a front load phase, and ed keeps hormone levels more balanced and it will keep you training halfway decent when you go into a carb depleted state, and your brain starts to go to goo. also you will have some build up, and carry over due to the half life of prop, and by tapering it slightly at the end, it will allow for a little more water excretion. Again, its only my advice and things I have seen, heard, and tried myself.

Big JC

last 7 weeks

Prop 150mg ed m-sat weeks 7-3
Prop 100mg ed wk 2
Prop 50mg ed last wk

Winny 100mg ed wk 7-1

Tren Ace 75mg eod fine but last two weeks may want to bump it up a bit, for more strength and training endurance

Anavar 50 mg ed wk 7-4
Anavar 100mg ed wk 3 till show

Everything else seems ok to me. Anavar really only works well at higher dosages, if I had the money I would run my last two or three weeks at 150mg ed. You WILL see what I am talking about if you run quality var at those levels, and its one substance that does not mess your body up with sides. This is just my opinion, after looking at your pics, and I know you have the knowledge to do it all yourself, but when it comes to our own body, its hard to critique, and when we start second guessing ourselves that when we can open a whole can of worms!!! LOL You got this Chris, use your tools wisely, if you want to go heavy on certain substances, than it should be the Winny and Var. I have the Prop in a front load phase, and ed keeps hormone levels more balanced and it will keep you training halfway decent when you go into a carb depleted state, and your brain starts to go to goo. also you will have some build up, and carry over due to the half life of prop, and by tapering it slightly at the end, it will allow for a little more water excretion. Again, its only my advice and things I have seen, heard, and tried myself.

Big JC

Agreed- what you have is fine- you do have the right tools.

Just tried p-boost after reading some reviews about it. Worked good but pretty pricey. The trial was free but you have to pay for the shipping which was quick. Anyone know any coupon codes for p-boost.com?

Hey bro, I use dbol and anadrol now for my pre-contest. I did D-bol 30mg everyday up to 6 weeks out from the show and added T-bol at 50mg in its place and will run it all the way to the show. I have added Anadrol 50mg a day 4 weeks out, and will run it to the show. I just add Nolvadex at 30mg a day with the Anadrol. I also run Arimidex 1mg a day thoughout the whole cycle.

So as of now I have been on Ad 50 for 2 weeks. And just two days ago I barbelled curl 205lbs for 5 reps and hammer curled 130lb dumbells for reps.

Hope this helped. :D

you use it all the way threw your show? day of show?

Back