Who will win the Mr. O first? Kai or Phil

I'd say Phil's shot was last year because Kai killed himself, but I'd have to go with Kai if he brings his A game

??? What about Branch?

If Jay fucks up I'm gonna give it to Kia, if they both fuck up,I'm gonna give it to Branch

branch could if others arent spot on

kai on point beats branch and phil, the real question is how will jay do this year

After seeing the guest posing between Kai and Phil, Phil has no chance and I agree he had his chance last year. As for Jay we will never know till the day of the show cause now he's known for pulling shit out of his ass and taking the win. For Branch hell I think he can make it to top three but I think he'll be happy with fourth since he took 1st at Arnold. Either way just would like to see a new face to take 1st.

I got $20 says Kai, Jay, Phil, Wolf. Branch can't keep peaking like he's been doing, he's been doing great this year, but to keep that up all year is really hard on ones body. I say he does well, but Kai is going to be something unheard of this O!

I think Phil has the better chance this year. I think there is always a little bias in the judging. The judges will remember that Kai finished so poorly last year. They aren't going to jump someone from 7th or whatever to 1st, even if he looks the best that night.

It's definitely going to be great to see this year because a lot of guys are stepping up to the plate this year already

phil heath will dominate everyone this year. a full year off of just training and growing. he will win easy

Hahaha, I don't know if anyone will win EASY. I'd love to see them all spot on this year. What a contest that would be.

phil heath will dominate everyone this year. a full year off of just training and growing. he will win easy

im not taking anything away from phil, but its not gonna be an EASY win for him. The olympia is THE SHOW, the biggest and the best come out... look at wolf a couple years ago he came out of no where and placed 3rd i believe.

point is if your not on point show day and someone else is the title is up for grabs

im not taking anything away from phil, but its not gonna be an EASY win for him. The olympia is THE SHOW, the biggest and the best come out... look at wolf a couple years ago he came out of no where and placed 3rd i believe.

point is if your not on point show day and someone else is the title is up for grabs

I got to agree with MrPerfect, I believe at this point its already up for grabs. If Wolf can come in like he did in arnold but a slight bit harder he's got a chance same thing for Vic Martinez. We cant forget about those guys. I honestly would say this could be one of the best Olympias if everyone is on point.

I got to agree with MrPerfect, I believe at this point its already up for grabs. If Wolf can come in like he did in arnold but a slight bit harder he's got a chance same thing for Vic Martinez. We cant forget about those guys. I honestly would say this could be one of the best Olympias if everyone is on point.

That's what I've been saying since the last one

Back