• Once or twice a week I enjoy a nice bottle of wine or a beer

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Like to get hammered on the weekends.

Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Dont go a day without have a small drink

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I get sloshed every day when I get home from work

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Im drunk all day long, infact Im drunk right now.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Every once in a while

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
hell I'm fucking drunk right now just got done chasing skeekers at the bar
Ted Bundy was the greatest thing to happen to women since that fucking snake in the Graden of Eden :wave:

Irishpride - thats all about being Irish - a good drunk and a good fight, yeah, now
thats a Sat. night.
Oldtimer -your a quitter??? Thats funny - I quit once for a year and a half cus
I was getting to wild. Started up again and went on a 5 year run. Sobered up
and dam, I was married too. Had to cool it cus I had a bad time chasing skirts
and I found out that isn't condusive to a happy marriage. That was over 13 years
ago. (still married to same chick )

hmm. a hot toddy or hot apple cider ......with a cinnamen stick i like the smell of that. I like putting apple cider in the crockpot with cinnamin around the holidays and when people would come to visit it was so warm and comforting. Its like the smell of cookies at christmas. There isnt any alcohol in it and its healthy. It makes your guests have a warm feeling.

i usually drink about twice a month just to hang out with all my buddies cause thats what they do every weekend so i figured ill hang out with them twice thats a nice number haha.

I love boozing! Its so fuckin fun gettin trashed! I can drink tequlia straight, the morning after a night of hurling.

But now in the past few months ive been slowing my roll, and concentrating on working out more, so i can get some shallow new pu$$y, that just wants me for my nice truck and sexy body!! Im ready to be used!! Tourist season has arrived!

PS I dont think ive ever had SEX sober

I got excited when I saw this post because it was posted by NormalSucks who changed his name to ^Normal (Above Normal) and hasn't been around in months.

I miss him man, I miss his musk and I think when all of this is over we should get an apartment together.

Yeah, HAHA......... your talking about the "sex panther" cologne! Lets agree to disagree, shall we! lol!

Nope not the sex panther scene, it's from when Champ breaks down when he tells him he's going to miss the pancake breakfast:

Champ Kind: We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.
Brian Fantana: Take it easy, Champ. Why don't you stop talking for a while.

Damn, you can quote word 4 word!lol! im like that with Dumb and Dumber. Thats one of the best movies

i USED to drink every night... even while on... terrible thing too... but for some reason i 'looked' my best then... ahh youth... it wasn't right, but it WAS the way it WAS..

now a days, every once and a while.. depends on the mood, depends on what's going on that day i guess.. but i never plan to get hammered really .... mostly b/c of my son... things change when you get a kid.... but if someone has got him for the night!!! ... well that's a different story all together ;)

i used to be a party animal 3 or 4 times a week mininmal id get fuckin torn up. But now i quit all together for the summer at least i might have a beer here or there but i got my focus on my health and my passion and thats bodybuilding i guess you could say i got my priorities straight.

Back