Why clomid over nolvadex?

Alwayslearning

From what I have read in studies, it clearly shows nolva superior to clomid for bringing back natural test post cycle on a dosage and cost basis and the action with the pituitary gland. Why then do so many BB's seem to favor clomid? Is there something I haven't read or am missing? Thanks Bros!!

I think it's force of habit....I might try nolva for my post this time around. Last time I ran both clomid and nolva.

I've ran them both and there wasn't much difference except that with the liquid clomid, your balls are huge within days.

not much diff , nolvadex is better though as clomid acts as an estrogen at the pituitary while nolvadex doesnt , but use of both together seems to work pretty well . u can try that .

I have conflicting stories as well. I used both on my first few cycles. I think I will go with Nolva and HCG combo from now on.

jaywooly said:
How old are you bro?

I personally use Nolva.

I am 28.

Interesting responses Bros. If what I've read is accurate, Nolva is "superior" in PCT and it seems that many of you "like" it. More than what it seemed before I posted this. Does anyone have any info that shows clomid "superior" in PCT??

you know this is where a guy can go nuts. on another board I go to, everyone there goes crazy for clomid. this post would have 100 responses telling you nolvadex is useless for pct and clomid is the only way to go. but here there seems to be alot of guys that go the other way. who is right ?? is there a right answer?? i remember about 5 years ago everyone said hcg was the magic bean. now alot of guys are bashing that. you could read about it all day long and if you read a thousand articles you'd still be scratching your head. i guess it is a matter of personal preference. some guys obviously prefer nolva, and some clomid. i am about to use both together, so i guess in a few weeks i'll have my answer.....or not.

I've had my best results with using clomid for the first week at 300mg first day and 100-150mg next six days followed by a full 3 weeks of nov. at 20-40mg/day.

legend said:
you know this is where a guy can go nuts. on another board I go to, everyone there goes crazy for clomid. this post would have 100 responses telling you nolvadex is useless for pct and clomid is the only way to go. but here there seems to be alot of guys that go the other way. who is right ?? is there a right answer?? i remember about 5 years ago everyone said hcg was the magic bean. now alot of guys are bashing that. you could read about it all day long and if you read a thousand articles you'd still be scratching your head. i guess it is a matter of personal preference. some guys obviously prefer nolva, and some clomid. i am about to use both together, so i guess in a few weeks i'll have my answer.....or not.

all the hype on clomid simply comes from the fact that it has been engrained in our minds the standard fof PCT. It has been the generally accepted practice for a very long time. I say go with whatever works for you, just make sure not to leave it out.

Back