Wife's best quote yet

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
~wife's quote when she saw love bugs on my front bumper "it's probably from driving around"
~my comeback "yeah either that, or the love bugs have learned to fly 50 mph and they havent yet learned how to change direction quickly enough to avoid parked cars

~wife's quote when she saw love bugs on my front bumper "it's probably from driving around"
~my comeback "yeah either that, or the love bugs have learned to fly 50 mph and they havent yet learned how to change direction quickly enough to avoid parked cars

I have no idea what the fuck ur talking about brutha , lol

lovebugs are half mosquito half fly they were bred by a scientist to eat mosquitos but all they do in Florida is come out twice a year and when you drive over 50mph they smack into your car so if you take a drive on the highway during these times your basically fucked.

oh ok i get it now, so another words metals wife isnt the sharpest knife in the drawer,lol. Hell my wife comes up with some off the wall shit all the time to,lol

I actually thought you had a licenses plate that read love bugs on it or something, definitely never thought you were talking about actual bugs

LOL...if you guys lived down in FL this would be something right away you would have identified with! Those damn things will cover your car and ruin the paint on the front of your car! I have seen them so thick you can hardly see where you are going.
Big n wv....I find it incredibly difficult to type looking at Jamie Eason on your avi...sheesh! LMAO

LOL no she's actually very smart, and patient like a saint (proven by being with me) but last week like 3 times in 1 day she said some really obvious things, so I told her im going to make a book of her best quotes. Yeah they are bugs that 2 times a year come in the millions, than they vanish, similar to like texas with grass hoppers but much smaller and not as bad bc of the size, they r just an annoance they dont bite or anything there just there.

LOL no she's actually very smart, and patient like a saint (proven by being with me) but last week like 3 times in 1 day she said some really obvious things, so I told her im going to make a book of her best quotes. Yeah they are bugs that 2 times a year come in the millions, than they vanish, similar to like texas with grass hoppers but much smaller and not as bad bc of the size, they r just an annoance they dont bite or anything there just there.

AGREED!!! I always wondered why she put up with you!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...proving once again, all men marry OVER their head!

Formernpc you are correct, she's a much better person than I am.
Chris thats cool give props to my boy he's in great shape.

LMAO.....

Chris - Thanks man. If I can keep the hamstring in place I think I will be ok.
Ox & Metal - that is just cold blooded man! Actually, if you really want to get big do like I do and crush up red brick into dust, mix it in with your protein shake and drink 3-4 times a day! This is the best weight gainer in the world and gives you that "hard as a rock" appearance.

Laugh it up, but this is what I told a couple kids one day that wouldn't leave me and a workout partner alone. DON'T WORRY, before I left I told em I was just yanking their chain about the protein....just use red brick! LMAO

LMAO.....

Chris - Thanks man. If I can keep the hamstring in place I think I will be ok.
Ox & Metal - that is just cold blooded man! Actually, if you really want to get big do like I do and crush up red brick into dust, mix it in with your protein shake and drink 3-4 times a day! This is the best weight gainer in the world and gives you that "hard as a rock" appearance.

Laugh it up, but this is what I told a couple kids one day that wouldn't leave me and a workout partner alone. DON'T WORRY, before I left I told em I was just yanking their chain about the protein....just use red brick! LMAO

I read that Arnold told someone something like this once. He said to take like a tablespoon of salt or something like that. And on the second day to take two tablespoons, three on the third day, and so on. The guy made it six of seven days before he was so dehydrated he was sick.

I read that Arnold told someone something like this once. He said to take like a tablespoon of salt or something like that. And on the second day to take two tablespoons, three on the third day, and so on. The guy made it six of seven days before he was so dehydrated he was sick.

Of course to set the record straight we did tell them we were kidding before we left! lol

hahahaha its all about the albatross meat in the chilli, Ive said it before, and will again. When u get to my strength level (able to wrestle a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands) u need albatross meat, and horse meat, prefferably unicorn.

Here is what a love bug looks like.
lovebugsjpg-300x269.jpg

Here is what the damage to a car looks like. They swarm in the hundreds of millions and love to fly on the highway and interstate. They are impossible to miss.

Love-Bugs-on-Car.jpg

And if you dont get them off your car immediately it will destroy your paint. Like over night...

Here is what a love bug looks like.
lovebugsjpg-300x269.jpg

Here is what the damage to a car looks like. They swarm in the hundreds of millions and love to fly on the highway and interstate. They are impossible to miss.

Love-Bugs-on-Car.jpg

And if you dont get them off your car immediately it will destroy your paint. Like over night...

There u go, good visuals. Now are those love bugs on there from driving around? or is it from the love bugs flying 50 mph into a parked car? lol

Back