winter cycle ideas

dreww

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Ok, in the past I haven't had the greatest results when putting on mass. In fact, after about 200-210lbs, everything seems to be fat that I put on.

That leaves me with 2 options, keep doing what I've done in the past, or try another route. If I went my "normal" route, Im looking something like this...

test (long estered) 2gms/week (ive been as high as 1750/wk).
deca 600mg/wk
igf 80-100mcg/day

Last winter, I gained alot of strength off a similar cycle, but not alot of mass. My other option (due to funds) would be to supplement some AAS for GH and slin.

So Im leaning more towards a cycle like this:
750-1gm/wk of long estered test
400mg/wk of long estered tren
4-5iu's/day of GH
humalog slin - probably just post/wo

what are your thoughts? Im thinking the GH cycle, as I don't think gains could be any less than last years, and I think I need a new recipe for mass.

no orals recommendations either please. They make me fill like crap, I don't grow off them, and they kill my appetite and give me horrible indigestion.

I would go the GH route. I'm going to take a break for a bit, but my next run (which will hopefully be permanent) will be
500mg cyp a week
5iu of GH ED
Humalog alternating with MC IGF.
Food is a bigger part than a lot of people give it credit for. I may up the AAS from time to time, but I just don't feel like doing the high doses anymore.
I'm 100% sure that the above will allow me to make gains from where I currently am which is 5'9 262lbs.

Last edited:
Ok, in the past I haven't had the greatest results when putting on mass. In fact, after about 200-210lbs, everything seems to be fat that I put on.

That leaves me with 2 options, keep doing what I've done in the past, or try another route. If I went my "normal" route, Im looking something like this...

test (long estered) 2gms/week (ive been as high as 1750/wk).
deca 600mg/wk
igf 80-100mcg/day

Last winter, I gained alot of strength off a similar cycle, but not alot of mass. My other option (due to funds) would be to supplement some AAS for GH and slin.

So Im leaning more towards a cycle like this:
750-1gm/wk of long estered test
400mg/wk of long estered tren
4-5iu's/day of GH
humalog slin - probably just post/wo

what are your thoughts? Im thinking the GH cycle, as I don't think gains could be any less than last years, and I think I need a new recipe for mass.

no orals recommendations either please. They make me fill like crap, I don't grow off them, and they kill my appetite and give me horrible indigestion.
try some anadrol dude,lmao!

I would go the GH route. I'm going to take a break for a bit, but my next run (which will hopefully be permanent) will be
500mg cyp a week
5iu of GH ED
Humalog alternating with MC IGF.
Food is a bigger part than a lot of people give it credit for. I may up the AAS from time to time, but I just don't feel like doing the high doses anymore.
I'm 100% sure that the above will allow me to make gains from where I currently am which is 5'9 262lbs.

trust me, Im not one of these guys that doesnt eat. in the past, Ive eaten alot and it was all clean too. No junk food, and 5K calories a day.

I think my problems is genetic. Im already alot heavier than my father and grandfather, even at 200lbs. It seems that ever since I hit 200lbs of lean mass (over 150-160lbs natty), I havent put on any quality mass. I still feel though, that 200 is not my limit. My frame can hold 250lbs lean no problem IMHO. Im 6'1", large framed, wide shoulders and back, and long appendages.

I just dont think Ive found the right combo yet.

i feel the same way man, and im 5'8. I think if you slammed 25IU's of growth, and slin with 2 grams of test, and IGF, you would grow your balls off. The problem is, who can afford that? So we have to work with what we can do financially bro. I KNOW if i could afford to run doses like that, then i wouldn't be struggleing along at 200lbs...... i would be around 225 at least. I dug up an old thread on PM about Big A talking about a serious GH,slin,IGF,aas cycle that yeilded him like almost 50lbs. Of course his gh was like $500/kit(way less than100iu/kit too), top of the line Pharm-grade, but non-theless, with doses like that............ your gonna grow. I know thats extreme, but i bet it would work

Back