Workers... keep what they seize?

Maniacal1

Just curious. You think the customs workers keep what they seize? I mean, someone has my shit at JFK apparently. (why here? it was sent regular mail) Not over this quite yet.

Do they really destroy the stuff?

I can't imagine they would. Would you?

I've heard stories about police, never about customs officers.

Last edited:
Customs officers can be as bad as anyone else. Wouldn't be surprised if some kept stuff.

lol, who knows, i do know they stepped on my pack of omnadren and put it back int he envelope and sent it, it had a huge work boot print on the yellow envelope and was dripping with oil in my mail box many years ago, i know they did that shit on purpose to

Presser said:
lol, who knows, i do know they stepped on my pack of omnadren and put it back int he envelope and sent it, it had a huge work boot print on the yellow envelope and was dripping with oil in my mail box many years ago, i know they did that shit on purpose to
I remember that!

lol, yeah im sure i told that story many times, it realy urked me

I never heard the story, but sounds like it has a shitty ending!

if it ended with you in cuffs then that would have sucked, you can replace your money you can't replace lost time.

mikeswift said:
if it ended with you in cuffs then that would have sucked, you can replace your money you can't replace lost time.

Amen! I couldnt have said it better myself

Back