WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO BE MOD

ME ME ME!!!!I WAS A MOD BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET IT :p just kidding....i have had a bit much to drink 2 nitee

I think Big-Guns is a good choice. I actually clicked this post so I could recommend him. Enjoyed his articles so far

As you guys probably know I'm pretty good at finding stuff. So if anyone has a request for information on a certain topic just let me know (pm or whatever) and I'll be happy to do the searching and post the results.

I was born for this job!
sprite10.gif
sprite10.gif
sprite10.gif
sprite10.gif
sprite10.gif

Big Guns said:
As you guys probably know I'm pretty good at finding stuff. So if anyone has a request for information on a certain topic just let me know and I'll be happy to do the searching and post the results.

DNP info! And lots of it!!! Everything there is to know... and thrust me, I know a lot. So no general mumbo jumbo that we all already know. So convince me you were made for this job :D!!

DNP would be a good topic. Mainly because it terrifies me! I've read about too many deaths from this stuff. I do admit I don't know that much about it so you can expect articles on DNP soon.

Well that's exacly the problem. Being terrified is not something I'm very familiar with. I'm stupid enough to try it... but I don't want to get killed. That would be such waste :D!

Last edited:
I would LOVE to be a mod and help out any way I could by giving back to the board. I'm in! Presser, you have a PM.

The chicken man has lots of good stuff to say. If not a mod for this forum then at least a guest editor.

Back