Yo Roc, you find your Way ???

Ok, someone needs to just register as "rocco", and come post a "hi" message, just to put poor choke out of his misery.

j/k, lol

LOL, I saw him today, he signed up , not sure what name I forgot to ask, but he said he couldn't repond to a thread or start one, not even send a PM. I am sure it is a cookies issue, I'll get him straight. He is laughing his ass off at you all ripping me !!!

Choke03 said:
LOL, I saw him today, he signed up , not sure what name I forgot to ask, but he said he couldn't repond to a thread or start one, not even send a PM. I am sure it is a cookies issue, I'll get him straight. He is laughing his ass off at you all ripping me !!!

Ok Choke I thought after we talked today the lonliness would of went away. As long as he's real to you and your happy.:drooling: :drooling:

Thanks bro, Hey by the way remind me to show you this new technique I've been working on.

Choke03 said:
Thanks bro, Hey by the way remind me to show you this new technique I've been working on.

YIPES!! Not the reverse chicken wing!
I HUMBELY APOLOGIZE TO CHOKE03, I AM TOTALLY IN THE WRONG.

Taz30 said:
Is that Toilet Hamster?:p Oh yeah and welcome Roc wherever you are. :suspect:

I was thinking about Toilet Hamster a few weeks ago when I noticed it was his birthday!

Back