your cyc opinions~~~

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
So I pretty much have down what im going to do next cyc but your opinions are welcome. Im only going to be stacking 2 things, and 1 will be ensuring my tendon tear is healing properly as well as ensuring no new tendon issues. Im 198 right now prolly 13-14% bf I want to stay around 200 pounds up to topping out around 205-208 but cutting down on my BF% by maybe 3%, I already workout 6 days a week and cardio 5 days a week (cardio started 3 weeks ago and will continue).

How tall are you? and whats your cycle history?
5'9"
weww cyc history
Il just say more recently sus and win (which no win for me ever again bc tendon) NPP, GH, drol. Thinking about just doin Test and Deca possibly on sundays and wed's

Tren a
test prop or test susp
with some winny
sounds like you want to do a cutting cycle you should drop your bf and add 5 to 8 pounds of muscle

Tren a
test prop or test susp
with some winny
sounds like you want to do a cutting cycle you should drop your bf and add 5 to 8 pounds of muscle

I need something good for tendons though, so win is out

I need something good for tendons though, so win is out

do a gram of test and 600 milligrams of deca, just keep away from salt bro. so you dont get the moon face going.
hit that igf.

what are you looking at diet wise?

do a gram of test and 600 milligrams of deca, just keep away from salt bro. so you dont get the moon face going.
hit that igf.

what are you looking at diet wise?

I have been doing half way decent so far diet wise, minus my fat kid post. Im doing around 4000 calories right now but I need to cut back a little on the fats, like I incorporate cheese more than I should right now. Im doing only 1 shake a day post workout. I have completely come off of beef, switched to ground turkey, doing alot of chicken meals, I usually do rice and beans twice a week too (dinner). Breakfast I will usually do 2 eggs, 1 slice of swiss, with some garlic pwder and pepper, on wheat toast. Just bought some egg whites in the carton so I will try to do that every other day to cut down on cholesterol from the yolks. and Lunch is where I need to improve. Im down to only 4 to 5 meals a day but im going to switch back to 6 meals soon

yea, dairy is the devil bro, shit bro throw down on some engourge, stimulate your appitite. try doing oatmeal in your shakes, it helps big time.

how long you planning on running this cycle, 16 weeks?

Deca will definitely help your tendons out while you're on, you may have some discomfort once you come off though. If you've ran it before though, you'll know what to expect.

yea, dairy is the devil bro, shit bro throw down on some engourge, stimulate your appitite. try doing oatmeal in your shakes, it helps big time.

how long you planning on running this cycle, 16 weeks?
yeah I eat a good oatmeal it has barley rye and oats in it, its plain, I add honey to it. Prolly not going to go as high as a gram per week, and once im on my appetite never goes down, it sky rockets so I should be good there, and yeah right around 16 weeks, maybe longer dependin on money

Deca will definitely help your tendons out while you're on, you may have some discomfort once you come off though. If you've ran it before though, you'll know what to expect.

I have run it a few times in the past, I regret not doin it when the time of my injury was but live and learn. I usually wean down pretty well when coming off so after im completely off everything is minimal

yeah I eat a good oatmeal it has barley rye and oats in it, its plain, I add honey to it. Prolly not going to go as high as a gram per week, and once im on my appetite never goes down, it sky rockets so I should be good there, and yeah right around 16 weeks, maybe longer dependin on money

I have run it a few times in the past, I regret not doin it when the time of my injury was but live and learn. I usually wean down pretty well when coming off so after im completely off everything is minimal

Pretty smart, not a lot of people that I know think to do that, they'll just jump off and get deca dick and can't figure out why they're hurting so bad

Pretty smart, not a lot of people that I know think to do that, they'll just jump off and get deca dick and can't figure out why they're hurting so bad
haha yeah thankfully I have never had an issue yet like that, but I have weaned on and off good for years now, u really learn to do that kindo of thing after ur first few cyc's or should anyways. I still have to tell friends alot of advice like doing that all the time

haha yeah thankfully I have never had an issue yet like that, but I have weaned on and off good for years now, u really learn to do that kindo of thing after ur first few cyc's or should anyways. I still have to tell friends alot of advice like doing that all the time

You and me both and most still don't listen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Buddy....Eq..? For tendons...? Actually proven to be as effect for repair as deca

Yeah man this was option 2 for me, also not sure if I will be running sus or test e along with the deca or eq or maybe even var

run sustonan, eq and var bro. awsome combo with igf

run your var 50+/day....i love var. cant wait for my next go around with it

id say the only drawback to var is the price, depending on how long im going to run it

Back