Applying IGF to abs

crash

I applied 50 mcg to each of my middle abs to help bring them out as they seem to lag my other abs and wow today they are bulging wish I would have done this long ago. I had been applying mostly to my Bis and tris and in four weeks my arms grew 3/4". So I figured why not try abs so now i will apply abs for next few weeks to see how they respond already liking what I see

Me and a friend of mine have been doing this for a couple of months and I can say without hesitation that wherever you apply MC IGF that muscle is gonna grow!!! My inner chest is beginning to come along as well as my bicep peak and I now have a stretch mark across each trap....

I LOVE MC IGF!!!!

I applied 50 mcg to each of my middle abs to help bring them out as they seem to lag my other abs and wow today they are bulging wish I would have done this long ago. I had been applying mostly to my Bis and tris and in four weeks my arms grew 3/4". So I figured why not try abs so now i will apply abs for next few weeks to see how they respond already liking what I see

Thanks for sharing your experience crash! I hope you don't mind but i wanna copy this thread into our peptide forum as well , so others can see how we'll our igf works!

Last nite was my second day of applying and i will say they are a little tender but the definition that has came out in two days is awesome my bf% is now at 12% but my middle abs seem not to be up to par but now they are bulging out. May reduce too 25 each ab and do four to get too my 100 mcg mark

Well you have inspired me to try the abs! I have been applying to the chest for the last couple weeks and seeing great growth and fullness results. Chest and abs are my weak points. Now time to give the abs some love. :)

My vascularity is really taking off and I know its from the IGF!! Veins popping out all over!! MC IGF is the best thing I have came across for shedding that BF for sure. The synergy of MC IGF, Test and Masteron or Proviron is fuckin amazing guys!! ;)

I'm only on 250 mg test e a week at the moment end of month I will be starting 300mg week test prop and 300mg a week mast prop can't wait to see what happens then.Also planning on running Igf through that cycle which will last 8 weeks. Hoping to look shreeded by the end

I'm only on 250 mg test e a week at the moment end of month I will be starting 300mg week test prop and 300mg a week mast prop can't wait to see what happens then.Also planning on running Igf through that cycle which will last 8 weeks. Hoping to look shreeded by the end

You should be extremely happy with how well those compounds react together brother!! It seems like the IGF allows everything to work better and Test and Mast are awesome together anyway. Provided you diet and training are in check, you will be looking very cut brother... ;)

Your right on with that Austin! I'm taking test, tren, igf, and oral mast and the synergy is through the fucking roof. I grow daily! I have a new body everyday! Lovin this shit!

a new body everyday lol, yep that sounds about right anytime you have igf, tren and testosterone! lol

Back