Masteron Prop

Also I agree w/ Test P/Mast P 300/300 IDK if ur using an AI as well? IDK if u'd need it bc 300mg test is not absurdly high plus masteron decreases estro. GOD I want to start my cycle! I want IGF 1 too! Currently using Mod GRF & Ipam w/ GHRP-2 I recommend it if u can afford it.. It's = to 2IUs GH depending on how much u run. and hella cheaper. I will run it w/ my AAS & IGF 1 in May or June! GL Bro!

I started my mast p test p cycle finally on 4/ 27 running 100mg eod on both along with 100mcg IGF been doing igf for lil over month. Also been on test e since dec 15 250 mg a week. dropped that when started mast and test p. So far my appetite just jumped like crazy and i have gained 4 lbs was 197 now 201. bf looks to b same hadnt checked in couple of weeks was just below 12%.applying igf to abs has been magic as my abs are less than spectacular. this is my first go with mast and test p not sure what to expect.Seems to b lil more pain and heat at injection point than from just test e.Will say psl's gear flows smooth and there test e seem to be better than my old gear I had.

Test Prop is probably the difference your feeling at the inj site brother. It usually gives a little discomfort, but its well worth it in my opinion. I love the short esters. You are running my favorite mix which I am currently running with the exception of Masteron. I'm using Proviron instead. Test Prop 150mg EOD, Proviron 50mg ED and MC IGF 120mcg ED.
Feel like a God!!

photo.JPG Finally got my pic to upload still couldn't get it from phone had to e mail to computer. This is about two weeks into my cycle got some work to do to meet my goal going to add sum aqua and cyto probably next week to shed sum more fat weight is still 200 to 202 so im holding good muscle for now

yeah i love me some tren ace brutha! tell your wife she can either deal with it or your getting a girlfriend on the side! and then Lemme know how that goes so i know whether to try it on my wife lol[/QUOTE

Yea that's one way of dealing with it lmfao

photo 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 1.JPG
I am on my last week of my 8 week cycle very happy with my results and psl's gear I am 202 this morning not at 8% but with work and life still pleased with my results of this cycle hate to have to start pct. Hate to do it but got to do it LOL. I have hit several pr's while on this cycle at a lower body weight. I can say I will run this combo again next year. Also will start test e and deca cycle jan to feb 15 wanna get up to a lean 225 maybe 230

View attachment 15552View attachment 15553View attachment 15551
I am on my last week of my 8 week cycle very happy with my results and psl's gear I am 202 this morning not at 8% but with work and life still pleased with my results of this cycle hate to have to start pct. Hate to do it but got to do it LOL. I have hit several pr's while on this cycle at a lower body weight. I can say I will run this combo again next year. Also will start test e and deca cycle jan to feb 15 wanna get up to a lean 225 maybe 230

looking good daddio! And you are taking a break until next January or February? Just not sure I read that right????

yeah that's the plan as u know I have been on since dec 15. Although I just ran 250 mg test e for about 10 weeks just kinda cruising. If body recovers well I may reduce that time. Wanna get my legs bigger and add about 20 lbs may try and do a show june next year would like to try it once before I die HA HA.Although I have not one clue about preparing for one I just eat clean and c what makes my body grow. I can honestly say I feel the best I have ever felt and I seem to be getting stronger every week now. Since I have cleaned my diet up my body is really responding well.

yeah that's the plan as u know I have been on since dec 15. Although I just ran 250 mg test e for about 10 weeks just kinda cruising. If body recovers well I may reduce that time. Wanna get my legs bigger and add about 20 lbs may try and do a show june next year would like to try it once before I die HA HA.Although I have not one clue about preparing for one I just eat clean and c what makes my body grow. I can honestly say I feel the best I have ever felt and I seem to be getting stronger every week now. Since I have cleaned my diet up my body is really responding well.

yeah thats a nice break bro! Though at age 37 you might find it harder to recover your natural testosterone! will you be running any HGH or IGF during your pct? just curious, as I know a lot of guys do to hold gains, anyhow, glad your feeling and looking good brutha! Nothing like knowing your on point!

Igf just started back running 60mcg a day. I need to hit u up on this sale but I will be out of the country for a week and dont want my Igf sitting in the mailbox for a week

Igf just started back running 60mcg a day. I need to hit u up on this sale but I will be out of the country for a week and dont want my Igf sitting in the mailbox for a week

we can overnight it today if you wanna pay the extra 22$ , up to you brutha,

Nice log bro, cant believe I just now saw it. Look great in the pics, Im starting a test prop and anavar cycle in a month or two depending on my b/f levels etc. Cant freaking wait and this just got me less patient haha.

Just thought I would update u guys on my post cycle. First off I am very pleased with my pct therapy all though sex drive lil off still good just not like when on tren LOL. mY BF% has dropped lil below 11% weight is steady at 198. Today makes my 23 day off and I started my pct meds 5 days after since I was running a short ester. I think the d -bol is really helping with me keeping my gains and getting back to normal diet is spot on although I am not eating as much due to personal issues DIVORCE lol. Also I am running MC igf at 100 mcg a day. The Igf is a must have post my opinion

Just thought I would update u guys on my post cycle. First off I am very pleased with my pct therapy all though sex drive lil off still good just not like when on tren LOL. mY BF% has dropped lil below 11% weight is steady at 198. Today makes my 23 day off and I started my pct meds 5 days after since I was running a short ester. I think the d -bol is really helping with me keeping my gains and getting back to normal diet is spot on although I am not eating as much due to personal issues DIVORCE lol. Also I am running MC igf at 100 mcg a day. The Igf is a must have post my opinion
Divorce? Hope it was not due to the fact that you were TRENing so hard lol!
As for pct, how does dbol help on this?

Back