Masteron Prop

Divorce? Hope it was not due to the fact that you were TRENing so hard lol!
As for pct, how does dbol help on this?
U take 10 mg first thing in morning to help trick body into starting normal production dont know the excate science behinfd it. This is my first try at it so far i am pleased because i was on for 28 weeks thats waty longer than ever before usually 10 to 12. The divorce no it wasnt tren just too many differences. I will say she got very jealous over me the last year when i really got my body in great shape. She always thought i would run around on her and that never was the case. Its just bb is my passion and im not willing to give it up to make her feel more secure

U take 10 mg first thing in morning to help trick body into starting normal production dont know the excate science behinfd it. This is my first try at it so far i am pleased because i was on for 28 weeks thats waty longer than ever before usually 10 to 12. The divorce no it wasnt tren just too many differences. I will say she got very jealous over me the last year when i really got my body in great shape. She always thought i would run around on her and that never was the case. Its just bb is my passion and im not willing to give it up to make her feel more secure
Thank you for explaining the protocol. What I was thinking of doing is just going back to my regular TRT once I come off mine. I will read up on this Dbol use in pct. Thank you also for sharing your personal input. Most divorces are due to lack of the same ideals and values and most importantly Trust. If she is jealous while in marriage now, that's simply absurd. Running behind someone, that's school like and shows lack of maturity. I'm assuming that she had braved enough storms with you in marriage to know who you are. It saddens me knowing that marriages lately end in divorce rather than working through together, unless due to extreme circumstances. I wish you all the best Brother! God Bless!

Thank you for explaining the protocol. What I was thinking of doing is just going back to my regular TRT once I come off mine. I will read up on this Dbol use in pct. Thank you also for sharing your personal input. Most divorces are due to lack of the same ideals and values and most importantly Trust. If she is jealous while in marriage now, that's simply absurd. Running behind someone, that's school like and shows lack of maturity. I'm assuming that she had braved enough storms with you in marriage to know who you are. It saddens me knowing that marriages lately end in divorce rather than working through together, unless due to extreme circumstances. I wish you all the best Brother! God Bless!

Thanks for the kind words brother yeah if u are going to do trt dose u wint need to worry abou pct. My next cycle i will bridge like that prolly 12 weeks of blasting then cycle back to 250 a week for 4 weeks then 125 mg a week for 4 weeks then blast again for another how many ever i can stand.

Thanks for the kind words brother yeah if u are going to do trt dose u wint need to worry abou pct. My next cycle i will bridge like that prolly 12 weeks of blasting then cycle back to 250 a week for 4 weeks then 125 mg a week for 4 weeks then blast again for another how many ever i can stand.
You are welcome Brother!
As for your blast and cruise, so I could do an 8 to 12 week of any cycle and then cruise at a TRT dose? Also how would administer HCG while on such?!
And Masteron would be used only when bf levels are below 10% right?

You are welcome Brother!
As for your blast and cruise, so I could do an 8 to 12 week of any cycle and then cruise at a TRT dose? Also how would administer HCG while on such?!
I hav no experience with hcg as i usually dont have the problems with my nuts drawing up LOL . I am lucky I guess my sides are very minimal lil gyno trouble nothing nolva cant handle. But I was doing sum reading up on here on hcg u can find info for doses and times. As for masteron I was 12% when I started it and I loved it. Keep me hard lean and strong through out cycle. But what works for me may not work for u its just trial and error

I hav no experience with hcg as i usually dont have the problems with my nuts drawing up LOL . I am lucky I guess my sides are very minimal lil gyno trouble nothing nolva cant handle. But I was doing sum reading up on here on hcg u can find info for doses and times. As for masteron I was 12% when I started it and I loved it. Keep me hard lean and strong through out cycle. But what works for me may not work for u its just trial and error
Thanks for that Brother! You are right, it is all trial and error :)

You are welcome Brother!

yes thats exactly what a lot of guys do, as for the masteron which I've never used, i do know guys say its a waist if your not already fairly lean, and some say its a waist unless your competing, but again I've never used it so just my 2 cents brutha lol

yes thats exactly what a lot of guys do, as for the masteron which I've never used, i do know guys say its a waist if your not already fairly lean, and some say its a waist unless your competing, but again I've never used it so just my 2 cents brutha lol
Thanks a lot Brother! I had no intention of using it until I certainly was lean enough :)

aug 1.JPG Thought i would post a new pic i am 41/2 weeks off cycle taking MC IGF 100MCG DAILY also on all my pct meds I feel great and strength are all still with me bw is 198 in the am so I am holding there also I've been able to lean up a lil more due to igf and very good diet. I wont lie I hate being off miss the crazy sex drive but hopefully my natty will be back soon.

View attachment 15626 Thought i would post a new pic i am 41/2 weeks off cycle taking MC IGF 100MCG DAILY also on all my pct meds I feel great and strength are all still with me bw is 198 in the am so I am holding there also I've been able to lean up a lil more due to igf and very good diet. I wont lie I hate being off miss the crazy sex drive but hopefully my natty will be back soon.

still looking good brutha! your muscle bellies still look full from what i can tell from the photo. HCG helped me get a tad of my sex drive back after my cycle but it never came back fully until i went back on, lol

Mast prop is excellent for a cut, and for vascularity, and definitely strength! I honestly have never used mast enanthate, not sure why someone would.

People use Mast E to cut down on pinning. Like using Test E instead of Prop. May just be me, but I get leaner gains from the Prop ester

People use Mast E to cut down on pinning. Like using Test E instead of Prop. May just be me, but I get leaner gains from the Prop ester
Exactly, if anything I feel prop has better effects overall, my point is E isn't necessary....now on the other hand, if you are using test as well then of enanthate and prop combinations have a much more heard of place...but mast , you really don't need to go overboard with it.

drostanolone propionate masteron drostanolone methyl group post cycle therapy pre contest hair loss masteron enanthate underground labsanti estrogenic properties masteron propionate anti estrogen water retention anti estrogenic effects lean muscle estrogenic side effects drostanolone enanthatedihydrotestosterone dht

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cx0mXLGxY8Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back