Breakfast Club

EMW14

So who's in this breakfast club, anyhow? I got up a little late for day shift this morning, 0330, and am now having breakfast and packing lunch. Hoping to get a littworkout in at our "employee wellness center" shortly after I arrive at 5 and before the masses show up at 7.

I got up at 4 am lol just now logging in here though lol ! Got taxes early today yuck

Morning everyone, its 545am and I have already eaten, worked out, showered, cleaned my place, laundry, dishes, trash, fed the animals and sitting by the fireplace enjoying the calm and having a cup of coffee. Hope everyone is doing well this morning

Morning everyone, its 545am and I have already eaten, worked out, showered, cleaned my place, laundry, dishes, trash, fed the animals and sitting by the fireplace enjoying the calm and having a cup of coffee. Hope everyone is doing well this morning

Damn! Talk about a jump on the day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez you guys get it done in the mornings, I am opposite now, I used to be the early morning riser now I sleep in as long as I can, then get up to eat breakfast, walk dog, go to work then when I get off work is when my day really starts. I normally get everything done at night, and go to bed around midnight. I can normally sleep pretty good through the night for the most part.

Not as well as you. That's is my ideal morning right there!

Up at 4am today, haven't eaten yet, other then my ECA stack lol, GM everyone

Good morning! I woke up late today, 3:40... last day of day shift, I'll be off for a few days after this.

Just thinking about cooking up a secind breakfast at work; we have a small kitchen and I keep a small stick of groceries here - when you do 12 hour shifts, you have to be prepared!

Yeah long shifts are rough bro. I used to do that and the commute was brutal. 16 hr days everyday for a while. Now I get up early because its what my body is used to and I get everything done so I can do what I want the rest of the day.

Silk I will start a thread and post those pics, cant seem to get them into the post here I took some yesterday, I swear they were posing for pictures lol

Silk I will start a thread and post those pics, cant seem to get them into the post here I took some yesterday, I swear they were posing for pictures lol

Awww I want a German Shepherd sooo bad, but it's just not the right time for us to have a dog. I bet your wolves are beautiful. We have 2 cats that I just love to death, but I'm a dog person at heart. Don't tell my kitty's that though, lol

Awww I want a German Shepherd sooo bad, but it's just not the right time for us to have a dog. I bet your wolves are beautiful. We have 2 cats that I just love to death, but I'm a dog person at heart. Don't tell my kitty's that though, lol
My German Shepherd was the best dog ever. Ridiculously smart and very very cool. It's been 3 years since I had to put him down and on the anniversary, it still brings tears to my eyes. He was like a son to me.

Good Morning MC! Anyone on the east coast enjoying that Blizzard yet? Shoveling snow is a great workout lol

Weel, I know some places got a pretty good snow, but in my part of NJ - and Presser's, too, according to a post he made - it was the biggest media hype-fest in a long time! We got 4 or 5 inches here, so no big deal at all. An hour or so of vigorous shoveling and 30 minutes of plowing and my place was clear!

now that's how its done!!!! talk about a full day lol

I found out about an hour ago the wolves killed a deer on the property and I took some pics of them tearing it apart. I live in the mountains so I see cool shit everyday plus my viewpoint is great. I see people coming from a mile away, plus I shoot whatever I want up here on my 70 acres and nobody cares.
I could use some help splitting a cord of wood, anyone need a vacation?

Wow, 70 acres! Nice! I would live to have acreage like that; I have about 2 wooded acres. But there are many acres behind and in front of me. So I get to see lots of cool shit pretty often as well. We had a beautiful hawk in the woods a while back, thing was HUGE! And just recently I saw a bald eagle in one of the fields nearby. There's no mistaking a bald eagle when you see one, it can only be one thing.....

Back