Breakfast Club

I found out about an hour ago the wolves killed a deer on the property and I took some pics of them tearing it apart. I live in the mountains so I see cool shit everyday plus my viewpoint is great. I see people coming from a mile away, plus I shoot whatever I want up here on my 70 acres and nobody cares.
I could use some help splitting a cord of wood, anyone need a vacation?

70 acres?! We have 11 in the mountains in TN that we will hopefully be building a home on in the very near future. We had hoped to be able to start this year, but that hasn't panned out

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mine took 2 years to build. I will send pics if I can. I tried to post pics of the kids (wolves)but says they are to large. I already shrunk them to miniatures so I will figure it out eventually.

We built our place starting almost exactly 15 years ago. Starting with cutting down trees, 70 of them. We moved in in September of that year, but didn't have a kitchen. I "finished" it in 2012 right before moving to Vegas. But it still isn't finished. .... We're back in it and now have a couple construction projects going, things I always wanted to do tobit but never got around to. So Ivguess it wasn't "finished" after all... ;)

My mornings start too early. I get up usually at 5am, drive to Uni, work out at 6am, class usually 8-3, then either i get my kids after class or i go to work. The life of a guy trying to get into med school is hectic....but I wouldn't have it any other way.

For once, just sitting in the library and relaxing.....feels nice.

Who else is up before the ass-crack of dawn this morning? Breakfast is done, food for the day is packed up in the motorcycle for my ride to work... Day shift this week!! Planning to get a workout in at the company gym to start my day...

Back