44 and just started trt

The only reason im on HCG was to prevent testiclar atrophy , does it cause bad sides ? AND yes I'm done having kids fer sure!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Testicular atrophy?
I don't like nuts I like my shaft!!!
Last time I checked hcg isn't needed for shaft and the shaft does alot better without floppy and flippy slapping around!!!
Hcg can cause estrogen spikes that and ai cannot control and it's not "Standard Protocol" at Dr's offices except it is at online clinics and anti-aging.
Let me guess they told u everything will work as normal and fertility will remain in tack! Lol!
If I got it i would give away or trade!!!
In my opinion it's good for restarting
Or keeping as someone said parked in the shed" and hope it starts when u need it!
If these sides from other hormones made by testicles were common why are the guys complaining cause I am not!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

No doc didn't say that, asked me if I was done having kids and just prescribed for the test atrophy and it has worked as far as that goes my estradiol was at like 5 just yesterday so it must not affect me in that way as far as sides for estrogen go, but if I continue Ill probably take less that what this doc has me on 500 iu .25 ml eod Ive heard twice a week is usually fine. Thanks for the info tho always a help.

No doc didn't say that, asked me if I was done having kids and just prescribed for the test atrophy and it has worked as far as that goes my estradiol was at like 5 just yesterday so it must not affect me in that way as far as sides for estrogen go, but if I continue Ill probably take less that what this doc has me on 500 iu .25 ml eod Ive heard twice a week is usually fine. Thanks for the info tho always a help.

Twice a week is all that is needed.
If your estro is at 5 then that will make your bp among other things not be normal!
U need for health to have at least 15-41 estro
I personally think that 30-60 on trt is fine and at the same ratio at higher test ranges. So estro in men are based on healthy adult men with normal test levels so on a blast estro will have to be higher of course!!
Hcg can cause some wicked shit and they don't know what long term affects it causes.
I know this everyone I know that gets on trt is fine without hcg.
Every guy I know who gets on hcg has major issues like what u were going thru!
I know this guy's take mk 677 and don't need to go to their dr about any concerns!
Guys take testosterone as trt, most of them I know figure out when their bloods will be do more and stop 5 weeks before with no issues to return to dr!
Now I know alot who take their trt dose normal these Dr's give AI without a test off the bat to guys who don't have a clue what high estro is! Then they give them hcg! These guys take it all correct according to the Dr. And they end up with bloat from low estro.
Your estro that hcg affects, if I am not mistaken is a different type of estro than regular testing checks for!! But I would have to confirm!!!
Tell your Dr he should test your lipids because crashing your estro into the single digits will screw up your lipids bad!!!
Poor lipids will do what? Help blood pressure? Tell your Dr good luck with the hcg because lipids especially healthy ones are the first step in hormone synthesis within our bodies, like the type hcg stimulates!!!
Still trust your dr?? I wouldn't!

1.) To get on trt proper protocol is 50 mg on Monday 50 mg on Thursday

2.) Next in 3 months measure total and free t. With estro! And CBC to see how much test replace us stimulating red blood cell production!

3.) Only if an ai is necessary should u take one.
An ai stops estrogen in our liver and lipids will get worse if stopping too much!!!
Everyone aromatases at a different rate and their ai dose if needed is different for each.
I have been on a ton of gear and only took a serm. I finally got my adex other day and using 1 mg per week.
Just saying bro!!!

I know guys who can use testosterone indefinitely at 500 mg per week with no ai or .5 @2× per week! And then never have bp issues at that dose!

Hcg and too much adex is problem.
Your lipids are crashed if your estro reading was 5!
I guess these Dr's figure they will wipe out estro spike with adex without ever testing estro after 3 months of initially starting testosterone!
But it would also be stupid to take hcg without an ai but dumber to give to someone who isn't experienced!!
Excuse me for rambling but it almost seems like your Dr. Is DR Crystler!!
People need to know cause your Dr 9 times out of 10 doesn't know sh8t about hormones or trt!

I am not saying no one should not listen to their dr but saying something are a joke. I use mine for my scripts that I know I need. They don't even give me or my kids antibiotics without my approval these days. They had my kids on prednisone so much they had more problems than before!!!

Twice a week is all that is needed.
If your estro is at 5 then that will make your bp among other things not be normal!
U need for health to have at least 15-41 estro
I personally think that 30-60 on trt is fine and at the same ratio at higher test ranges. So estro in men are based on healthy adult men with normal test levels so on a blast estro will have to be higher of course!!
Hcg can cause some wicked shit and they don't know what long term affects it causes.
I know this everyone I know that gets on trt is fine without hcg.
Every guy I know who gets on hcg has major issues like what u were going thru!
I know this guy's take mk 677 and don't need to go to their dr about any concerns!
Guys take testosterone as trt, most of them I know figure out when their bloods will be do more and stop 5 weeks before with no issues to return to dr!
Now I know alot who take their trt dose normal these Dr's give AI without a test off the bat to guys who don't have a clue what high estro is! Then they give them hcg! These guys take it all correct according to the Dr. And they end up with bloat from low estro.
Your estro that hcg affects, if I am not mistaken is a different type of estro than regular testing checks for!! But I would have to confirm!!!
Tell your Dr he should test your lipids because crashing your estro into the single digits will screw up your lipids bad!!!
Poor lipids will do what? Help blood pressure? Tell your Dr good luck with the hcg because lipids especially healthy ones are the first step in hormone synthesis within our bodies, like the type hcg stimulates!!!
Still trust your dr?? I wouldn't!

1.) To get on trt proper protocol is 50 mg on Monday 50 mg on Thursday

2.) Next in 3 months measure total and free t. With estro! And CBC to see how much test replace us stimulating red blood cell production!

3.) Only if an ai is necessary should u take one.
An ai stops estrogen in our liver and lipids will get worse if stopping too much!!!
Everyone aromatases at a different rate and their ai dose if needed is different for each.
I have been on a ton of gear and only took a serm. I finally got my adex other day and using 1 mg per week.
Just saying bro!!!

I know guys who can use testosterone indefinitely at 500 mg per week with no ai or .5 @2× per week! And then never have bp issues at that dose!

Hcg and too much adex is problem.
Your lipids are crashed if your estro reading was 5!
I guess these Dr's figure they will wipe out estro spike with adex without ever testing estro after 3 months of initially starting testosterone!
But it would also be stupid to take hcg without an ai but dumber to give to someone who isn't experienced!!
Excuse me for rambling but it almost seems like your Dr. Is DR Crystler!!
People need to know cause your Dr 9 times out of 10 doesn't know sh8t about hormones or trt!

I am not saying no one should not listen to their dr but saying something are a joke. I use mine for my scripts that I know I need. They don't even give me or my kids antibiotics without my approval these days. They had my kids on prednisone so much they had more problems than before!!!

ya you pretty much outlined what the doc had planned , I do agree the initial dose on the test was too high, I think my wieght is why he started me at 200 mg a week on the test and at wk 6 bloods im only at 650 total and 150 free all much better but still need more. And I dont know why anyone would try hormone therapy without an AI TO START unless they like having tits.

ya you pretty much outlined what the doc had planned , I do agree the initial dose on the test was too high, I think my wieght is why he started me at 200 mg a week on the test and at wk 6 bloods im only at 650 total and 150 free all much better but still need more. And I dont know why anyone would try hormone therapy without an AI TO START unless they like having tits.

It's that an ai isn't always needed at all.
Especially using 50-80 mg Monday
Then again on Thursday.
Stable levels less aromatase!
My Dr has never given me an AI!
I use one on my own but normally not unless I am using over 500-750 a week of test and really I need to add in
Deca or eq or shop for it to be dosed above 0.5 mg of adex at 2x per week. Water retention has to-do with more estro increasing aldersterone which a lot of times can be controlled with more potassium intake water intake and good diet.
If estro is a little high then the last thing we wanna do is take too much ai and ruin our lipids (cholesterol) this can put us at risk for heart attack and lack of water uptake into blood with increase red blood thickness even more!

So an ai is most dangerous drug involved in your therapy by far not testosterone. Gyno is often caused from very high aromatasing steroids and going into a period of stopping and being left with high estro to low testosterone ratio.
If normal testosterone levels caused gyno we would all need an ai.
It's spikes and valley's that is the issue like these Dr that do every two week injection.

It's that an ai isn't always needed at all.
Especially using 50-80 mg Monday
Then again on Thursday.
Stable levels less aromatase!
My Dr has never given me an AI!
I use one on my own but normally not unless I am using over 500-750 a week of test and really I need to add in
Deca or eq or shop for it to be dosed above 0.5 mg of adex at 2x per week. Water retention has to-do with more estro increasing aldersterone which a lot of times can be controlled with more potassium intake water intake and good diet.
If estro is a little high then the last thing we wanna do is take too much ai and ruin our lipids (cholesterol) this can put us at risk for heart attack and lack of water uptake into blood with increase red blood thickness even more!

So an ai is most dangerous drug involved in your therapy by far not testosterone. Gyno is often caused from very high aromatasing steroids and going into a period of stopping and being left with high estro to low testosterone ratio.
If normal testosterone levels caused gyno we would all need an ai.
It's spikes and valley's that is the issue like these Dr that do every two week injection.

As you predicted my doc took me back down to twice a week on the AI, LEFT THE TEST alone at 200 mg until 12 wk bloods come back

As you predicted my doc took me back down to twice a week on the AI, LEFT THE TEST alone at 200 mg until 12 wk bloods come back

No matter what Dr tells u, if u on 200 mg per week, then use it at 100 Monday
And 100 Thursday
All of us with experience have figured this out is best way for stability.
My Dr had me on 200 every 2 weeks
I always used at 50 Monday 50 Friday
To keep it simple with him I told him I do 100 mg every Monday because I was forgetting skipping week. So every Monday easier to remember.

He isn't gonna watch me do it.
He cares about my bloods. They always good.
I don't tell him anything, and when I want more I just add it after bloods and stop it before bloods 5 weeks before.
That's me!
Not being too arrogant but I never needed a Dr for trt I had that down on own, but i needed him for valid prescription of testosterone so I can get my order for phlebotomy's at blood bank. As often as every 3 weeks for secondary polycythemia!!!
Most of us have pioneered these areas and just more research and educated ourselves more than Dr's and even went by our own private labs in our steroid use and trt treatment to know how to optimize our regimine!!!

If you're done with kids there is no reason for HCG. If it makes you feel better just remember small balls will make your "member" look bigger.:)

Hey guys on just 200 mg test c and when I add mk 677 my BP shoots up any input?

Hey guys on just 200 mg test c and when I add mk 677 my BP shoots up any input?

Gh release known to cause water retention and prolactin
Cortisol and ACTH
I don't have time but later I will post more

Cortisol and ACTH

Also affects thyroid
Your body may not be efficient in one of those areas and can't take it.
I would just stop mk!
Save money try MC igf and maybe real gh and see what happens then

Cortisol and ACTH

Ya I get it usually creeps up and by the third dayof use on mk 677 ive gotta back down, kinda sucks the pumps were crazy.

Ok guys! Update my 90 day bloods are in: off of test cyp. 200 1 ml per week. HCG 1500 iu a week mwf. my free test on day 5 after injection was 1200s range free was in 270s.
As I said was having issues with bp so I went to 60 mg 2 per week Mon and Fridays HCG 750 UNITS A WEEK m w f still feeling good too. I do my 30 day bloods on this dosing Friday really interested to see what they come in at too!
Any dosing protocol recommendations please share . Thanks guys!

hULK1972, I got very lucky about a year ago when I found this site. I was looking at different sites and reading questions from new people, and seeing them get blasted for newb questions. When I joined MC Muscle Mechanic was the first person to really sort of take me under his wing. He will tell you he is not a genius at this stuff. Don't believe him he knows it all from extensive research and trial and error. You found the right place and the right guy for GREAT advise. Advise that will help with any goal and keep you healthy while attaining the goal. I started with exactly the same questions you have, except I'm 50 yrs old. 9 years ago I was fat 244 lbs 5'11" bf% way to high to estimate. I got back into lifting went from 244 to 195 bf% about 15%. I Joined MC 1 YEAR AGO, now I'm 210 15% bodyfat. I do work hard and eat right, however Muscle Mechanic has a lot to do with this transformation. Thank you Sir. So in my newbie opinion if I were you listen and try to retain what he says. I hold water he tells me what to do or what has worked for him and bam water gone, just one example. any way that is my rant great place and great people mere at MC

hULK1972, I got very lucky about a year ago when I found this site. I was looking at different sites and reading questions from new people, and seeing them get blasted for newb questions. When I joined MC Muscle Mechanic was the first person to really sort of take me under his wing. He will tell you he is not a genius at this stuff. Don't believe him he knows it all from extensive research and trial and error. You found the right place and the right guy for GREAT advise. Advise that will help with any goal and keep you healthy while attaining the goal. I started with exactly the same questions you have, except I'm 50 yrs old. 9 years ago I was fat 244 lbs 5'11" bf% way to high to estimate. I got back into lifting went from 244 to 195 bf% about 15%. I Joined MC 1 YEAR AGO, now I'm 210 15% bodyfat. I do work hard and eat right, however Muscle Mechanic has a lot to do with this transformation. Thank you Sir. So in my newbie opinion if I were you listen and try to retain what he says. I hold water he tells me what to do or what has worked for him and bam water gone, just one example. any way that is my rant great place and great people mere at MC

Could use some tips on how to lose water.

Ok guys! Update my 90 day bloods are in: off of test cyp. 200 1 ml per week. HCG 1500 iu a week mwf. my free test on day 5 after injection was 1200s range free was in 270s.
As I said was having issues with bp so I went to 60 mg 2 per week Mon and Fridays HCG 750 UNITS A WEEK m w f still feeling good too. I do my 30 day bloods on this dosing Friday really interested to see what they come in at too!
Any dosing protocol recommendations please share . Thanks guys!

U still on trt dose but just 60mg @2× week?
Right?

Could use some tips on how to lose water.

I would use hcg at 250 mcg at 2x per week in same injection! See if that helps!
Do u take like .5 adex 2x a week??
Or anything?
Maybe it's hcg!?
I use at trt actual dose if 50mg @2× a week and have no water issues with that, but only use that before bloods.
Then I use around 200 a week with a sarm on cruise then spike it back up!
I use proviron and nolvabloat MC got nolvabloat even adex.
I try to leave AI's alone unless on 500 plus test a week.
I don't use hcg!
Don't want to, seems to cause thus water bloat with lots of new to TRT guys who never used gear!
My 2cents!
I have read on specific to TRT forums and it far too common with hcg!
I would keep my sperm frozen and as much as possible test for fertility. If fertile keep more than enough and leave hcg alone.
But that is me!!!

U still on trt dose but just 60mg @2× week?
Right?

Yes 60 mg 2 a week M F . HCG M W F 250 IU. Should receive labs this week at this protocol also on anastrozole 1mg twice a week M F.

I would use hcg at 250 mcg at 2x per week in same injection! See if that helps!
Do u take like .5 adex 2x a week??
Or anything?
Maybe it's hcg!?
I use at trt actual dose if 50mg @2× a week and have no water issues with that, but only use that before bloods.
Then I use around 200 a week with a sarm on cruise then spike it back up!
I use proviron and nolvabloat MC got nolvabloat even adex.
I try to leave AI's alone unless on 500 plus test a week.
I don't use hcg!
Don't want to, seems to cause thus water bloat with lots of new to TRT guys who never used gear!
My 2cents!
I have read on specific to TRT forums and it far too common with hcg!
I would keep my sperm frozen and as much as possible test for fertility. If fertile keep more than enough and leave hcg alone.
But that is me!!!

Done having kids .

Back