Performanceanabolics.com is a fake source and a fake website.

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

repstride

New member
I would not recommend using them. Their tren is definitely fake and underdosed. The reason I know this is that I've used tren many times prior, at least five times, so I know good product when I see it. This is definitely not good product. I do not recommend them.
 
I would not recommend using them. Their tren is definitely fake and underdosed. The reason I know this is that I've used tren many times prior, at least five times, so I know good product when I see it. This is definitely not good product. I do not recommend them.
Performanceanabolics.com is fraud like mr olympia .shop
 
Performanceanabolics.com Has horrible customer service and horrible gear. Why would you use them?
 
Performanceanabolics.com They've been ripping people off for months. I strongly recommend staying away from them.
 
Performanceanabolics.com a lousy source! What a joke they are. Next time make sure you go the approved route.
 
Back
Top