Mots-C and its effects on dopamine and other hormones in the brain

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

barcurrent

New member
I wanted to get a good discussion going on mots-c and how it can affect dopamine and other hormones in the brain. Is it true that if you take it, it can basically turbocharge things and make you really like the Energizer Bunny, or is it something I should probably consider another option?
 
Mots-C definitely is worth trying. I think people should give it a shot. You never know, you could fall in love with it.
 
I've heard some people love it and I've heard some people not like it. It's typical with peptides where you have different opinions.
 
At the end of the day I recommend starting out at 1 mg in the morning and then you can increase it to 2 mg. I would not go higher.
 
Bros, Mots-C is one that I've been meaning to take especially on days where I have to get up early to go do a plumbing job.
 
Back
Top