Is GHRP-2 a good option for anti-aging?

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

pullforge

New member
I was reading some posts online, and they said GHRP-2 is good for anti-aging. I would like to try maybe 100 mcg two or three times a day. I'm 55 years old. Do you think this would be a good option for me or should I run something else?
 
Yeah, GHRP-2 can work wonders on aging. It is also good for cutting, recomp or lean mass gains while your bulking cycle will benefit from GHRP-6, as it will help stimulate your appetite.

As for your dosage you can take between 100-300 mcg of GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 twice or three times daily.

Check out UPsteroid for all your gear and use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount.
 
Bros, GHRP-2 is really good for appetite. Is it good for anti-aging? Yes but is it going to be a miracle thing? No.
 
Probably better off just going with HGH but don't go too high on the HGH because then it becomes more aging.
 
You'll do fine on CJC and ipamorelin. That is the best peptide stack right now and it can really do a lot of different things. Including anti-aging
 
Back
Top