• Test Cyp

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Sust

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Deca

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
most likely..5-10lbs will and can be kept.
it really depends on your workouts and diet too the aas are only a supplement and diet and workouts are the most of what you need right there with a good mind set you can do it. the average male between the ages of 21-32 will gain an average of 5-8 lbs a year of LBM.
so 5-10lbs will be great in 12-15 weeks what it takes all year to do. so that should make you happy....

.....Just want to set the record straight.

If I am asking a hypothetical question & I write, Ok here's the scenario:

It is your FIRST cycle; you only have the option to use ONE type of gear for it. Your OBJECTIVE is to GAIN 20 pounds & KEEP THE MOST OF IT. (Your diet is clean & workouts are great)

1. What would you use?

2. How long would you run it?

3. What would you use for PCT

1. If you your objective were to gain 20 lbs then that would indicate a bulking cycle. I know of NO ONE who intentionally gains 20 pounds for a cutting cycle.
(Unless they BULK first)

2. I only asked what you would do to gain & keep the MOST of your 20 pounds. Not keep 100% as LBM.

Excuse me if I am wrong here, but when people do not read, or fully understand the entire post, then WHY REPLY???

The only result here is that the post gets taken over by someone else’s' view & the original question isn't answered honestly by everyone.

However, thanks to all who did understand my post & contributed.

Yeah I think I got off track fromsome of the other replies

Test Enth 1000/wk, 10-12 wks, HGC, Clomid, Nolva

:D

ok...EQ all the way baby!! lmfao j/k

Test E. like we said. but for longer period and allow your body to hold the extra weight and you should keep most of it.
if this is all we get to pick..

WeightNc said:

It is your FIRST cycle; you only have the option to use ONE type of gear for it. Your OBJECTIVE is to GAIN 20 pounds & KEEP THE MOST OF IT. (Your diet is clean & workouts are great)

1. What would you use?

1. If you your objective were to gain 20 lbs then that would indicate a bulking cycle. I know of NO ONE who intentionally gains 20 pounds for a cutting cycle.
(Unless they BULK first)

2. I only asked what you would do to gain & keep the MOST of your 20 pounds. Not keep 100% as LBM.

Excuse me if I am wrong here, but when people do not read, or fully understand the entire post, then WHY REPLY???

The only result here is that the post gets taken over by someone else’s' view & the original question isn't answered honestly by everyone.

Questions-

1) what I would use.....test enanthate

2) 16-20 weeks

3) Nolva pct, instead of clomid

Those are the answers you want, there you go. Personally, I think by adding things in replys and asking you questions - you'll get better responses.

Now for statement #2, if you just want to keep 20 pounds, why not go on the all McDonalds diet? Please read.....What's being said it what you're really looking for with the use of steroids is building muscle tissue, that's the weight you want to gain/keep. Now, I would think it to be impossible to get more that 20 pounds of muscle tissue in a 12-week cycle. That's where all the people came in from this statement, "I see your point, but at 16 weeks isn't that overkill for only seeking to gain 20 pounds?"

People were just responding to that. Sorry.

jaywooly said:
Now for statement #2, if you just want to keep 20 pounds, why not go on the all McDonalds diet?

Yeah, that's exactly what I want to do. After all, isn't that what all bodybuilders want? More body fat, I don't think so.

Statement 2 was referring to me knowing full well you cannot gain 20 lbs & keep 100% of it as LBM.

My idea was to gain 20lbs & keep as much of the 20 as lbm, as possible.

I don't know of anyone who intentionally wants to go on a cycle to keep the fat they gain.

jaywooly said:
People were just responding to that. Sorry. [/B]

As for this quote, there’s nothing for you to be sorry for J. It just seemed people were on the right track answering the post until it was interpreted the wrong way and by then we were way off base.

Whoa....WeightNc. You're asking people for advice because you do not know the answers. You're being quite arrogant here as people were responding to your questions based upon the limited information that you gave them. (in your first post...which wasn't completely clear)

We as mods (or advanced users) try not to give out bad advice or wrong information to newbies and other users. We do not want people to get the wrong ideas about things. Mods and members were just making sure that you're not misinformed or unrealistic with your goals or thoughts of using AAS to gain muscle mass and lose bodyfat.

Your attitude towards other members helping you doesn't sound too pleasant and if you would still like the help of members here I would suggest you change that, because if it was me that you were being rude to I wouldn't want to help you.

Last edited:
honestly....

i have to agree with Presser 110% i dont post here much but ive been a member for a long time and just seing this post made me want to reply lolol You should be happy man with keeping about 8-15lbs of lean mass after yoru cycle is over with. Overall weight is one thing but how much quality youve put on is another. Just dont eat like a pig you will regret it. The scale is not always a good indicator of whats goin on. Good luck with your cycle bro and id agree with others and say Test E 12-15weeks 500mg good start. And if what i said above was stated already i apologize i didnt read every single post

hey bro I am going to post a copy of what I have on my weight room wall of weight gain and body type for the average male. YOu will be very suprised at what you read on it,m so 10-15 pounds in a short 12-15 weeks you should be very proud, the title will be annual muscle gain of body type READ!
I dont post a bunch of usless facts so it might be something you want to read.

If you keep all of it as you say, then remember you need more education in this area, not knocking you just simply stating it how i see it, thats what these guys do, you askedand they tried to help so take what they say with constructive critism and use it to your advantage, you never know till you try and if you dont try you've already failed!

WeightNc said:

1. What would you use?

(Unless they BULK first)

lmao, man you ask why people bother replyin if they do not fully understand the post, well because they DONT FULLY UNDERSTAND, menaing they thought they were giving you the answer u wanted, wtf kind of attitude is this, and they you say no no not 100%lbm but most of 20lbs, um what is most of 20lbs? to some it is one thing to others it is another, it is not an exact question on your part, so your going to get varyed answers thats what this site is about, taking a little bit from everyone and making it ur own peice by peice to fit you, but never ask again why people try to help if they dont understand the question as you present it, cause we aint in ur head, and if ur not going to give exact numbers of what you want and only estimates or "most ofs" then ur going to get estimate answers

Ok, I will try to clarify things once again.

Originally posted by BiggerStronger
Whoa....WeightNc. You're asking people for advice because you do not know the answers. You're being quite ARROGANT here as people were responding to your questions based upon the limited information that you gave them. (in your first post...which wasn't completely clear)

What wasn't clear about it???? PLEASE READ THE POLL.

All I can say is that 85% of the people who responded to my poll read & understood it. One would think that if the 85% comprehended it, then the other 15% obviously did not. (Whatever the title over their avatar may be.)

Your attitude towards other members helping you doesn't sound too pleasant.

---I apologize for this statement. If I came off as arrogant, it was not my intention. All I was trying to point out was; how can a “Newbee” learn anything if their posts are taken over by someone else’s view? Clearly their question will not be answered.

Originally posted by naseem

I have to agree with Presser 110% I don’t post here much but
You should be happy man with keeping about 8-15lbs of lean mass after your cycle is over with.

---I would be happy with retaining 8-15, I never said I wouldn’t.

Originally posted by strider
hey bro I am going to post a copy of what I have on my weight room wall of weight gain and body type for the average male. YOu will be very suprised at what you read on it,m so 10-15 pounds in a short 12-15 weeks you should be very proud.

----I would be.

I dont post a bunch of usless facts so it might be something you want to read.

----Thank you, I appreciate that.

If you keep all of it as you say,

-------I NEVER SAID THAT.

Originally posted by Presser
lmao, man you ask why people bother replyin if they do not fully understand the post, well because they DONT FULLY UNDERSTAND,

Sorry to have to break this to you Presser, but YOU were the first one who did not understand my post. The rest just followed suit.

Anyway, the poll is killed. I got enough information from those who knew what I was referring to in my post.

Believe me, the last thing I want is to get heat from everyone on this site. I am trying to gain knowledge of the subject, not piss everyone off.

WeightNC:

Apparently I did understand the question, because if you noticed from my first post on this subject I told you to use test enanthate, HCG, and nolvadex.

My responses in the following posts were regarding your responses to other members responding to your original question. I still think you're being arrogant. I'm sure most everyone understood the question...they just wanted to let a "newbie" know the reality of cycling....that you can not keep 100% of gains as LBM...that it is extremely difficult to gain 20-30lbs in a cycle.

I'm done with this topic. I'm glad you got your answers. Hopefully you learned something from everyone's posts. Good luck on your cycle if you choose to start.

Hey bro Im glad you would be happy to gain a few pounds of muscle, on a cycle.
Thre is nobody giving you shit bro, its a live and learn thing, like we all have had to do.

Use it constructively but apparently the reality is your asking for an answer we simply cannot give your idea is great however the reality is unattainable with the information (limited) available. If you wish to gain that knowledge and find out about doing a cycle and keep all of it then your question was wrong and the information you supplied was wrong.
No hard feelings bro.. its how we all learn.

To keep off of a cycle all lean muscle thenfirst the items you allowed us yto vote for were simply wrong, in terms of keeping 20lbs of lean body mass, any experienced user knows test swells you like a balloon with water retention, and deca is not a stand alone mass builder,sust simply gains size and is mostly used in conjunction with something like eq or winny to help maintain and gain lean muscle, so therefore I simply see whay the posts and what they were about..
simply to help you learn bro.. its how we all learn, lighten up a little.

we all speak our minds and dont invite and ask for opinions with out a little critism as well.

huntergatherer said:
i thought it was a good question. that goal is attainable although many have reached their plateaus and cannot do that any longer.

Thank you.

NC

Originally posted by BiggerStronger

Apparently I did understand the question, because if you noticed from my first post on this subject I told you to use test enanthate, HCG, and nolvadex.

---And I appreciate your response.

My responses in the following posts were regarding your responses to other members responding to your original question. I still think you're being arrogant. I'm sure most everyone understood the question...they just wanted to let a "newbie" know the reality of cycling....that you can not keep 100% of gains as LBM...that it is extremely difficult to gain 20-30lbs in a cycle.

---Again, I never expected to keep 100% & never posted it anywhere. People were responding to someone else who thought that was my primary goal.

As for you thinking I’m being arrogant, I’ve already apologized If I came across that way to anyone. However, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

NC

Last edited:
your right bro you said most of it!
and then you asked wh6t to use?

lets just forget about the post for a second, use EQ,winny and you will build some lean quality muscle..

and as for the deca thing I agree he must be a single guy who stays home a lot..lol
just kidding whoever you are...

we are all entitled to it, I had some flaming on a post i did way back when i first posted and it was the most informative post I have ever read and it helped me learn and gain knowledge.

hope this did the same for you.

Actually it did and I do appreciate the replies.

As for Deca, I've always heard what a wonder it was, but the shrinky-dink/bizalls aren't worth it.

Thanks again,

NC

with deca its "deca-dick" no hard ons. with any androgen you will get shrunken balls since your body stops producing its own test amd your balls will shrink bro.

Yep, strider is right but with a proper PCT their is no problems most of the time you come out better than before you started in most cases.

Back