1 Test Injectable

yelis, what kind of results did you get from the 1 test?

Damn, I heard people getting 175mg/ml into solution.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but 100 mg/ml is what Dazed settled with for his stuff. I think he tried it at 200 mg/ml and it wouldn't stay in the solution.

Harvey Balboner said:
yelis, what kind of results did you get from the 1 test?

I actually only did 2 inj. 1cc waited 4 day then another cc.
after that i stopped the injections and used some super one+ from 1fast400. Reason is i couldnt see myself going up to almost 3 or 3 1/2 cc in one shot to make a cycle out of it. the 1cc hurt enough so i guess i pussied out. well if i had in a higher mg/ml solution i might have tried 2cc at once but i dont have that strong of a solution. sorry i dont have any results for you harvey.

I cannot get the stuff to go into solution at 100mg/ml. I used 3% BA and 15% BB. I might have to try animal's solution.

Just a thought:

It might be possible to make a solution more "pain-free" by adding a small amount of a local anesthetic such as lidocaine or procaine (though illegal, cocaine is also a local anesthetic- it's used in eye surgery). NOTE that lidocaine and like compounds have profound effects on the heart when used IV.
Also, I could see one's entire ass going numb for some time post injection.
This is just a thought... A lot could go wrong.... But I wonder if such a thing could work?

Back