100mcgs MC IGF for 12 wks log

Aint that the fuckin truth!! I can never take more than a week to ten days off!!! I love MC IGF!!!!

lower back pumps are the worse in my opinion, i love pumps everywhere else, but those lower back pumps fucking hurt lol

So its been about 5 wks, hit chest this morning high rep wk light weight, went back 7 hrs later did bi ' s the pump was insane! Ran out of carb mix so I used dark chocolate and jelly beans! Lol

Added 300mgs deca for 6 wks , had it laying around so why not, so the list is
700mgs test a wk
300mgs deca a wk
100mgs dienolone every other day
100mgs Mc igf every day
1mg Mc Aqua-Dex every other day

Been getting burned out with the week of lower reps heavyweight, but as soon that week lighter weight high reps , I'm loving it! Pumps have me in pain, and makes me feel like pain is where my gains come from. how's it go? No pain no gain, lol

Yeah like low dose tren but I'm hot headed or have crazy dreams. With out igf I don't think it's that great but in 10mls so far 20 more

Ok switch training up still at 100mcgs preworkout. Started doing 15reps and up till failure on some things . Loving the pump , not feeling that 6-8 reps shit lol

I been doing reps of 8-12 for exercises and I am feeling a better pump and muscle connection. Been strict on biceps, moderate weight high reps, feels good.

I been doing reps of 8-12 for exercises and I am feeling a better pump and muscle connection. Been strict on biceps, moderate weight high reps, feels good.

sounds about right brutha! you doing 4 sets of everything? and have you ever tried training til failure, i ask cause it works well for me and thats how I've always lifted and on cycle with igf its a great pump

sounds about right brutha! you doing 4 sets of everything? and have you ever tried training til failure, i ask cause it works well for me and thats how I've always lifted and on cycle with igf its a great pump

I cant agree more!! Training to failure gives the best pump and growth I've ever had.... Especially using MC IGF!!!! :)

Ok so it's been 10 weeks and still getting amazing pumps and awesome work outs, at 12th week posting before and after pics,

I started @ 50mcg I'm running that for 4 weeks after that I'm unsure... IK I'll be starting my AAS soon too. I wish I had MC IGF1 my last cycle I put on some fat w/ that one LMAO.

Back