15 weeks out and right on target!!

HugeTITAN295

Hey all! As most of you know, i'm fortunate to have MC sponsor me for my show, the 2004 NPC New Jersey State Championships on April 3rd. As of right now, its EXACTLY 15 weeks away, and i'm down to 289lbs and plan on being 272-274 (i'm 6'5") onstage April 3rd. I'm really pulling out all the stops on this one and i hope some of you can attend the show! I want to thank Presser once again for sponsoring me for my show, and i also want to thank ALL MC members for all the help and support you've given me since i became a member! Thanks again and wish me luck! I'll be taking pics this coming week and probably every 2-3 weeks after for all of you to see my progress. Take care and God Bless!!

HugeTITAN295

If I were in the area I'd make it bro, but good luck anyways and keep up with the diet and cardio bro, it pays off in the end big time!

I am guessing ur pretty lean already then bro if u only have to lose 17lbs in 15 weeks, thats awsome, u shouldnt lose much muscle if any with only needing to drop 17lbs in 4 months or just under, we are all pleased to have u represent us bro, we have alot of great guys like urself being sponsored already this up and coming year , should make mc.com proud man!

Presser said:
I am guessing ur pretty lean already then bro if u only have to lose 17lbs in 15 weeks, thats awsome, u shouldnt lose much muscle if any with only needing to drop 17lbs in 4 months or just under, we are all pleased to have u represent us bro, we have alot of great guys like urself being sponsored already this up and coming year , should make mc.com proud man!

Thanks Presser! Thats my goal bro.....take the SuperHeavy/Overall and REALLY put MC.com on the map!

HugeTITAN295

on the map ay! sounds good to me bro, you will see we have a pretty big following in jersey though where u are competiting so hopefully u get some real good support

Back