1g of Test per week

Ive never done more than 2cc in delts. I'm doing 2cc ED and started with 3 ED so I feel you on that.
I started doing tri and bi shots and since I only put 1 cc in each, that means two pricks on those days. Just stick with a 25g and you should be alright.

dreww said:
Damn stryker.....do u know what he uses for bloat and how much?

2.5 gms....he must be a walking hard on!

Do u know how long its been since he's been completey off everything? Years?

Yeah, he's been "on" for years. You know, I've never discussed with him what or how much anti E's he takes I know he always has a hard time sleeping though. He wakes up 5 to 10 times a night.

Stryker

That sounds miserable. Also sounds like Tren.

I couldn't imagine being on like that--especially for that long.

1g and over the first few times has some pretty tough sides. Unless you're building a bb career, I'd save the $$, avoid the sides and stick around the 800 level doses as top end. Around 1g-1.2g I had serious back acne, couldn't sleep, and was more of a dick than I'd ever been, which if you'd ever met me would be hard to believe, lol.

Ok bro, I'm gonna chyme in my experiences. I completed an almost identical cycle a few months ago. I have run test long esters from 500- 1000 several different times. I have never run prop more than 700 wk before the last cycle. I never felt like the beast I did on 150 ED of prop with the 100 tren. granted the cycle was short, like 45 days, but it was the best cycle I had for strenght and lean mass. I agree with these guys if your gonna stretch it out then go with the 700 but last time we talked you were gonna run a SHIC and well thats what shics are, short and high. I have only run one so far, but I was a big fan of the prop at that dose.

Thanks for the advice.

I'm still trying to decide whether to run it out to 8 or ten weeks--in which case, I would definitely stay around 800mg or so.

If i go true SHIC and only run it for 6 weeks then i will definitely go with the 1g.

Does anyone have and idea/opinion on whether running 1g of test for only 6 weeks would affect future cycles? Since it's such a short time, do you think I'd need to run high dose test the next time i took any gear?

Back