1st time tren user

Lmao
9b4625b6ff0e9e44cef1fde040fc0acd.jpg

Tren the strongest besides sdrol for me. Good shit

Muscle Mechanic has a P.H.D. in this stuff. If he says it, believe he had done ALOT of home work and trial and error. Thank you for the great reply. I run my tren a @ 75mg everyday, and test prop at 30mg everyday. Everything is going great.

Boomer······Test E. Prop no bweno

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk
With tren it's important to use ace because some cannot tolerate it. If tren enathate builds up then if user can't tolerate then he will wait it out. I had to take some time off work before cause of this!!

When using tren it's important to match ester of test as close as possible.
Too high test and aromatase can become an issue.
Same prop easy to dial in!
I have found now I do fine with 75 tren a everyday and 50 test prop everyday.

Tren binds to receptors stronger than anything.
Too much test then what?? More estro more anxiety more bloat high bp.

On other hand tren is known to increase weight loss and lower estro yes because of binding affientity and androgenic ratio eith no aromatase.
Test lower bp gets real good for me cause if water and weight loss.
Test higher bloat high bp out of breath
Test low a machine that doesn't stop between sets!
So tren Lowers cardio? For me high test lower tren does but not higher tren Lower test! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

The only thing I hate about Tren is the cough. I get it EVERY time and it last for weeks if not months afterwards. I'm not sure why it effects me worse than others but it always has. 50-75 eod is all I ever did. I always got strong as shit on tren. I'm not that big of a guy, 5'8" and 220ish. You can ask Leatherhead, I benched 225 for 30 reps when I was on tren.

I did have bad night sweats and weird dreams on it. These were not really an issue.

Back