($400) MuscleChemistry Advanced Supplements Lottery ($400)

Do people not read the rules?! Half the posts in here are people who just signed up and have 5 or less posts. :dizzy:

The winning lottery numbers were 8-0-8. This weeks $400 MCAS lottery winner is "Sammy421" who's numbers were 801.

No one hit all 3 numbers in perfect sequence.
No one hit all 3 numbers in any sequence.
Therefore we move to rule #3 which is whomever is closest in numeric value which was Sammy421.

We did have a member who's number was closer however he only had 3 posts and you need atleast ten posts by the drawing date.

Sammy421 pm me with your $400 order and shipping address bro Congratulations!!

Do people not read the rules?! Half the posts in here are people who just signed up and have 5 or less posts. :dizzy:

Can you tell me where I should have read the rules?

I won this contest, but I only had 3 posts. My sign up date was in June/July of 2009. Quite a while ago, and I have purchased products from the website before.

Reading the first post/rules, I actually wanted to see how many posts was needed, and nothing was mentioned in this thread on needing more than 10 posts. So I carried on..

I had picked number 814 which was the closest out of everyone.

Unfortunately I didnt see the 10 post rule anywhere.. Is that maybe listed in another thread for FAQ or rules?

If I had seen that rule, I would have posted to get to 10 posts.

I like to read more than post unfortunately.

Yeah bro just use the search button and type in lottery and you can find every lottery over the last ten years has a ten post minimum by the drawing date . Sorry brutha

and I just copy and pasted the rules from the last lottery so if it wasn't stated in this lottery thread it's only cause I didn't copy and paste this thread properly but the rules have always clearly been the same with the post minimum it helps prevent people from just registering over and over and playing multiple times

Can you tell me where I should have read the rules?

I won this contest, but I only had 3 posts. My sign up date was in June/July of 2009. Quite a while ago, and I have purchased products from the website before.

Reading the first post/rules, I actually wanted to see how many posts was needed, and nothing was mentioned in this thread on needing more than 10 posts. So I carried on..

I had picked number 814 which was the closest out of everyone.

Unfortunately I didnt see the 10 post rule anywhere.. Is that maybe listed in another thread for FAQ or rules?

If I had seen that rule, I would have posted to get to 10 posts.

I like to read more than post unfortunately.

Yeah bro just use the search button and type in lottery and you can find every lottery over the last ten years has a ten post minimum by the drawing date . Sorry brutha

and I just copy and pasted the rules from the last lottery so if it wasn't stated in this lottery thread it's only cause I didn't copy and paste this thread properly but the rules have always clearly been the same with the post minimum it helps prevent people from just registering over and over and playing multiple times

Thanks for the reply bro. I didn't think to search for past lotteries. I only got one account here too, and have bought some stuff in the past, so I didn't realize the number of posts.

Your a respectable person from the PM's we had last year. Ill be ordering from ya soon.

Congrats to Sammy429 :)

Thanks for the reply bro. I didn't think to search for past lotteries. I only got one account here too, and have bought some stuff in the past, so I didn't realize the number of posts.

Your a respectable person from the PM's we had last year. Ill be ordering from ya soon.

Congrats to Sammy429 :)

thnx bro! and sorry for the misunderstanding, time to post you never know u might hit next time,

Back