50 Shades of Gray

The first one is corny as hell but the good parts are just reading on how this chick likes it rough. As long as wives around the world are more open to let their inner sluttyness out, read on ladies!!!!!:satan:

the good parts are just reading on how this chick likes it rough. As long as wives around the world are more open to let their inner sluttyness out, read on ladies!!!!!:satan:
my gf read the first book last week and bought the second yesterday. i wish i had some aqua-alis but still hanging in there. i will say she aint going to let me take letro for atleast another month.

Wait till they get to the third book. I picked it up one day and opened to a random page and it was pretty intense

Wife says the second book kind of drags and she's having a hard time getting into it because it's the same shit but bought the third one yesterday.

I can't see how a movie is going to be made on the book without just cutting all the good stuff out.

I just bought the trilogy for my fiance for her birthday...... now all she does is read. but i guess that is better than her making me buy her more cats. lol

I just bought the trilogy for my fiance for her birthday...... now all she does is read. but i guess that is better than her making me buy her more cats. lol

Maybe it'll get her in the mood like some of the many other women that have read this

Back