A picture of my new girl

nice new friend pudge

I want to get an English Bulldog soon.

This is my girl, Timbers. She's a retired racing greyhound.
Hope I get this attached right.

Attachments

• aaf.jpg
    aaf.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
respect to you pudgy , if i was a millionaire i would adopt every homeless animal alive and give em a mansion to themselves :D

alot of people say they will do something to help , but never do , so more respect to you for acting upon your thoughts

bigshug said:

big props to Pudgy for saving a life!!!!!

Our humane society had a sign posted last year that said that out of the 3500 animals that were dropped there, only 600 were able to find homes....:(

Damn, only 600 of 3,500? I feel bad for all those animal. That why you MUST spaid or neuter you animals if you not breeding! Makes me sick that people just get tired of the animal or it gets too big, or it's not a cute little (puppy) anymore. I think there should be punisment for unresponsible people like that.

Great looking dog though Pudgy!

chelle that is a purty dog and yeah for pudgy! My latest adoption is my kitty....I swear it is half bob cat though.

I own a 9month old male pug..he costed me well over $1350 hes a bitch always barks and goes on my nerves...

midwtchamp said:
That dog is gorgeous I want and italian greyhound....the little ones...

OMG - I love the iggys! I've looked into the iggy adopton groups and nearly all of them want "their" iggys to go to a family with "no small children". Mine are 9 and 6, but they know how to treat animals and would never be a problem. Oh well...
One kid that mistreats a little dog and next thing you know, all kids are labled as being bad with little dogs. Nonsense.

Chelle, we actually have "I support the Adopt a Racing Greyhound" license plates here in VA.......the only reason I don't have them now is I didn't have time to wait at the DMV to fill out the special request form for them...gotta do that

Speaking of spaying and neutering, I was watching the show "Animal Cops" on Animal Planet one day and the agents were called to clean out a cat collectors house........247 cats were removed. I've never seen anything like it. Of course, they were all pretty much feral and ALL of them had to be put down. No charges were filed. Luckily for the dipshit owner, I wasn't there because I'd have pressed for 247 counts of animal cruelty..no excuse for that shit....sorry, had to vent

SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS!!!

huntergatherer said:
groovy hound bro...teach her to hunt bear and coon and come up here for some fun!!!

My dog's breed (akita) was originally bred for big game hunting in Japan.....according to the standard, a large akita should easily be able to flip an adult boar!

They'd send out teams of two dogs, male and female, to track the native Yezo bears and, once found, the akita team would take turns attacking the bear until the hunter was able to come and shoot it with his bow......baaaaad ass dogs I tell you

akitas are awesome dogs. very trainable and very very smart. not to mention suprisingly graceful for there size. I would love one however i already have a alpha dog.

Back