aas dosage pyramiding

Zylo, I gotta agree with AZ1 here, let me try to explain why (even though we are so far of topic it isn't funny). M1T is a methylated version of 1-testosterone (which isn't true testoserone wither, it has been modified). Methylation of a steroid makes it a completely different molecule often with completely different effects (dbol is methylated EQ; there aren't many similarities at all between the two). Yeah, most people say its oral test and its this and its that, but at the chemical level it is its own compound. Chemical similiarities maybe, but not enought to group them toghter IMO. Hell nandrolone (deca) is chemically similiar to test but we don't say they are the same thing either. Tiny little structural details like these make all the difference is the anabolic and androgenic effects the compound exhibits.

You can modify and methylate steroids all you want.

The bottom line is that it is M1T is still Testosterone in your body. It doesn't convert into other hormones. Great, it's methylated. It's still testosterone..... It still increases the level of testosterone in your body. So Southern comforts statement is true about his nuts being test sensitive. AZ1, you are one very confused bro'
brew said:
Hell nandrolone (deca) is chemically similiar to test but we don't say they are the same thing either.

Exactly my point. They are similar. Thanks brew

Last edited:
i' not getting into the M1T debate but about pyramiding...i bridged between 3 cycles with an average of about 300mg/week. i was planning on starting up again but kept prolonging it and prolonging it and soon i realized i had been on only 275mg/wk of enanthate for something like 12 weeks. i found coming off was much easier and i really didn't lose a lot of muscle...mostly just water.

i also know that BigA recommends that a person come off very slowly and dropping out the andro's first, then anabolics...the reason being that andro's shut a person down harder than anabolics. at the same time just before starting real pct, they should do 1000iu/day of hcg for 5 days to jumpstart the whole process. i really think this makes sense an would have done it like this if i could have gotten ahold of more hcg.

Well Zylo, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, however, I dont know the answer to this one but maybe someone has bloodwork they can reference.

While running M1T only, and getting bloodwork drawn to check free test and total test, will the M1T show as test to the lab.

Too bad this didnt come up last week, I just had a CMP with free and total as well as estradiol and a thyroid panel run. I could have popped a few of those M1T tabs before the test. Maybe next time.

Last edited:
Back