AAS vs Natural growth

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I got to train with my brother today. He's only like 5'5 but he's the biggest 170lbs I've ever seen. He has used prohormones, but other than he's natural (other than a little Dbol when he was like 17). We look identical and it's really an eye opener to to see him in relation to other guys that train. He's a Pro MMA fighter so his focus isnt on bodybuilding. I was amazed at his size and strength. It almost upset me as I thought I should be much more developed than I am. He hung pretty well with me. I know he doesnt do much of any leg training, but our genetics seem to be much better than I like to admit.
Any of you guys have siblings? It's pretty cool to get a decent idea of what you could attain naturally and then seeing how much further AAS allowed you to go.

I was 185lbs naturally at my biggest, I was hitting 405x1 on bench press and maybe 500 on legs...I trained and competed initially as a bodybuilder for 12 years, using nothing more then creatine..I built a nice base...

then at my peak of AAS use, I hit 225lbs, somewhat lean. Benching 405x10 and 725 on squat...I was less mobile but big and strong...

Now nearly 20 years in, I am natural, I sit around 195-200, I hit 405x3 regularlyly on bench and close to 700 on squat still...

So I absolutely agree that AAS gave me better long term gains. I do not regret using them...The one downside was that I ran tren several times, got bad acne and went on Accutane, which I regret. 6 months later, I had no acne, but a receding hair line...Dropped my hair real quick.

So other then that, I think you should get a good base, and then consider gear afterwards..I see too many young kids start out on AAS and go up and down, gain 20 lose 20 and not even compete...

Recovery wise IMO...no comparison....AAS hands down wins...

^^ for other opinions :)

I got to train with my brother today. He's only like 5'5 but he's the biggest 170lbs I've ever seen. He has used prohormones, but other than he's natural (other than a little Dbol when he was like 17). We look identical and it's really an eye opener to to see him in relation to other guys that train. He's a Pro MMA fighter so his focus isnt on bodybuilding. I was amazed at his size and strength. It almost upset me as I thought I should be much more developed than I am. He hung pretty well with me. I know he doesnt do much of any leg training, but our genetics seem to be much better than I like to admit.
Any of you guys have siblings? It's pretty cool to get a decent idea of what you could attain naturally and then seeing how much further AAS allowed you to go.

anyone we know or do u have any of his fights on vid?

My first "trainer" made me train and compete natural for first my first show. Looking back in really happy he made me do it. I learned a lot and it made me appreciate the drugs a lot more. Lol. I agree that younger guys get on way too much too early these days. I think a person should have a solid 3 years in the gym training and eating and learning body before they touch a PED. Not to get off topic Dude, no I don't have a brother and my dad is a normal 6' 180 pound guy. My size all came from hard training eating and drugs. No genetics here! Lol

I didn't start using AAS til I was in my 30's. Of course I did my fair share of PH/DS and got fckn great results. Pinning just scared the shit out of me till I actualy did it then I realized I was just being a pussy. I'm glad that I waited in all honesty. I didn't take the plunge until I felt I reached my natural limits....

I touched them first when I was 22. I regret getting into them that young, but on the bright side I had been serious into training since I was 15 because of sports. So I had a nice base to work with, but I still think I could've gained what I did from AAS simply if I had learned how to force feed myself

Well, first time I used aas I was 18,,,, yeah I know.....why so young?! everyone in my family is skinny as hell! And can not gain weight for nothing and till this day they still can't lol, so hey whatever , lol people don't even think me and my brother are even related..

Well, first time I used aas I was 18,,,, yeah I know.....why so young?! everyone in my family is skinny as hell! And can not gain weight for nothing and till this day they still can't lol, so hey whatever , lol people don't even think me and my brother are even related..

damn that is young, and if i knew anything about juice at 18 i might have to,lol

Back