About to become a human science experiment...

well i say let him post the before and after pics and we can all see his work in progress..it would be good for us all to learn from this guy.;).he has clearly done his home work on the stuff he is taking just why he wants to take it all at once is only in his mind...clearly he has some deep issue's he need to deal with and he is hoping drugs will do this for him..yes we know test is used with very sick people to keep there weight up.yes tren will raise igf lvls but are the sides worth it just to sit on ya arse...so lets give it 6 months and give him some advice on how to get him self back together because he has burned him self out..IM BEING POSITIVE HERE..BECAUSE WAT EVER PEEPS SAY U ARE GONA DO IT..so do post your results amazing or not and then we can chat about it all..good luck and by the way u can buy top shelf igf1 right here ;)..

I will give you some help young guy. You seem like a smart kid but a dumb one at the same time. You say you do your research. And do you really know what bodybuilding site your own ? I don't think you do. Becuz this one question you wouldn't of asked. WHERE CAN I GET SOME GOOD IGF .. Becuz everyone here know the answer but "YOU"..:thumbdown: And I have to agree 1000% with Wesley. If I was still a Rep here. You would be gone.

Banned! Sorry I missed this whole thread until now and NO good can come of having this guy on here and wind up killing himself on our watch, Im not having that!

Back