adderall and constipation?

irish2003

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
my lower back and hams are so tight and i lost all flexibility and haven't had a good poop since thursday..nothing wants to come out

my lower back and hams are so tight and i lost all flexibility and haven't had a good poop since thursday..nothing wants to come out

Your full of shit.....sorry for the pun

wow Thursday? Your gonna drop a pile when you go. Like a Rottweiler!

- - - Updated - - -

What's focalin Irish?

focalin is not stronger than adderall they are totally differant drugs, focalin is basically extended release ritalin, and adderall is amphetamine salts.

they should not cause constipation though, are you taking anything else? pain pills are known to cause constipation.

other wise try a stool softener like dulcolax.

Like already stated drink a couple glasses of Epsom Salt every 4 hours until you shit then hold on buddy. Up the fiber in the diet bigtime. I nice big bowl of a high fiber cereal should clean you out. There are certain drugs like codeine that can bind you up. Could also be dehydrated really bad hence the tight hammies. Just a thought.

You hit it with the codeine bro? I was plugged for a few days with that

yeah Im guessing your Seriously Dehydrated, which is a major cause of constipation and also a cause of tight muscles like your describing! Take some Senakot S its a stool softener and works well!

I also had my wife pick me up Dulcolax cause i wanted to try a different brand of Stool softener, well she accidently bought the Dulcolax LAXATIVE, instead of the softener, and i took 5 of those fucker without realizing they were straight laxative, and i can honestly tell you I was shitting so bad that I was praying and talking to GOD while sitting on the toilet lmao! If you wanna shit bro grab the Dulcolax Laxative, it hurt my belly so fucking bad it woke me from my sleep at 3am and i ran to the toilet and sat there Praying to the Lord to make the pooping and cramps in my belly stop! I sat there so long both legs went numb lol,

Crazy i know, and prolly way too much info i shared, but i promise ya if ya need to go, grab the Dulcalax Laxative, or the stool softener from Senakot s

i'm pissing constantly and at night 45-60 min i get up...i finally dropped big ones yesterday and today so i'm feeling alot better...have alot of blood in stool right now too...it's more consistent now but i've had it on and off several years...

The blood could be from small tears in the rectum from the overly large stool. An enema might be what you need.

I'm dropping bombs right now, first time in 3 days due to imodium locking me up. Damn near brought tears to my eyes getting that out. Holy fucking painful.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

i'm pissing constantly and at night 45-60 min i get up...i finally dropped big ones yesterday and today so i'm feeling alot better...have alot of blood in stool right now too...it's more consistent now but i've had it on and off several years...

I've been bleeding for years upon years when i shit, not always but it happens, and is scary at first but its no big deal, and i know you feel like a million dollars after finally taking a Numba 2 Doo Doo lol

Back