Alternative to alcohol

I heard dxm is good on the news already,kids abusing it and all.
For us i think the only problem with that is the acetaminophen,I heard it causes havoc on the liver?Do all products carrying dxm contain acetaminophen?

Breal said:
I heard dxm is good on the news already,kids abusing it and all.
For us i think the only problem with that is the acetaminophen,I heard it causes havoc on the liver?Do all products carrying dxm contain acetaminophen?

robitussum cough, and a few other OTC cough meds are pure Dextromorphan HBr

be sure to read the labels well and know what your buying and how much DXM per serving, etc...

don't take any DXM product if it has anything else mixed in it (example: gaufinsen... will make u puke ur guts out)

but if you get plain dxm cough gels... they are the best

i tend to stay away from the cough syrup because its loaded in glucose and hard on the kidneys

Oh hell now you got me started I know way too much about DXM, first of all almost all products in the us OTC will contain other stuff so that you cant take enough to get a buzz without making you sick, acetaminophen, pseudoephedrine, guaifenesin ..., ect. But while DXM is a dissociative anesthetic like Ketamine and PCP, its actually an Opioid, you can either find some of the rare cough medicines that contain only DXM I think
ROBITUSSIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH COUGH
Active Ingredient: DXM HBr
4oz = 354mg DXM
8oz = 708mg DXM

CVS TUSSIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH COUGH
4oz = 354mg DXM
8oz = 708mg DXM

And there's a bunch of others but ALWAYS read the label to make sure DXM is the ONLY Active Ingredient then you need about 400mg or so you'll have to drink a bottle, I used to have a bodyweight dosage calc for DXM somewhere (I'll see if I can find it) in the mean time if you want more info on DXM check out this site http://www.dextroverse.org/sources.html BTW there are "Research" chem. websites that sell pure DXM powder online by the gram, that's the best, it packs a lot more kick than drinking a butt load of cough medicine,...........BUT to keep this from getting boring I'm going to post a paper I found a couple of years ago that if anything is funny as hell................here it is..........and BTW I did not try this but if you want to give it a go, please tell me how it went LOL.......anyhow heres the paper

How to Perform a DXM Enema: a study in perversion

The DXM enema is a method of ingestion of cough suppressant that some find useful because they cannot consume DXM any other way with out becomeing nauseous, the procedure may make you nauseous, but it won't be due to your stomach not likeing the syurp or the powder.

Materials:
DXM powder.
An oral syringe, it is a 10mL (10cc) syringe with no needle, it is used to give little kids medicine. Some water.
About 1mL worth of alcohol.
A regular fleet enema
Your favorite lubricant, I would suggest anal eze...

Procedure:

1. Fast for 12 to 24 hours, the longer you fast the less material will be in your system and you don't have to worry about everything coming out as you are sitting there typing on your computer... In my experience 12 hours isn't really enough, you don't want anything in your lower intestine...

2. Prepare the oral syringe. To do this take a shot glass and put 5 mL's of water in it (use the markings on the syringe), then put about 1mL of your alcohol in there, I used Johnny Walker Black Label, but any hard alcohol will work, don't use denatured alcohol or anything type of alcohol that is not meant for human consumption. Then add however much DXM powder you need into the shot glass. It isn't going to mix that well with the alcohol and water, but all you need to do is get it in the syringe. So suck up the DXM juice into the syringe, if you have to add more water to get all the powder in there. Now you have a DXM rectal injection tool ready. You can put in more water depending on how much DXM you are using, I had a really bad cough the day I did it so I used 500mg of DXM, it worked, experiment to find the right amout of liquid for you.

3. Use an enema now, just a regular one but get all the shit out. I did not do this, trust me it is a good idea..

4. Inject the Syringe full of DXM into your ass (this is also known as grabing your ankles and squealing like a pig). This is pretty graphic. You want to get it up there, the nerve endings are in your asshole itself, you don't want to get any of the DXM juice on there or it will burn. So shove it in and inject the liquid. Lubricant is a good idea too.

5. Lie on your side, or on your head, this is to give the liquid sometime to get into your system without walking around leaking...

6. Between 15-30 minutes later you will feel the effects. I have found this to be a decent method of ingesting cough suppressant.

CzarShel said:
Oh hell now you got me started I know way too much about DXM, first of all almost all products in the us OTC will contain other stuff so that you cant take enough to get a buzz without making you sick, acetaminophen, pseudoephedrine, guaifenesin ..., ect. But while DXM is a dissociative anesthetic like Ketamine and PCP, its actually an Opioid, you can either find some of the rare cough medicines that contain only DXM I think
ROBITUSSIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH COUGH
4oz = 354mg DXM
8oz = 708mg DXM

CVS TUSSIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH COUGH
4oz = 354mg DXM
8oz = 708mg DXM

And there's a bunch of others but ALWAYS read the label to make sure DXM is the ONLY Active Ingredient then you need about 400mg or so you'll have to drink a bottle, I used to have a bodyweight dosage calc for DXM somewhere (I'll see if I can find it) in the mean time if you want more info on DXM check out this site http://www.dextroverse.org/sources.html BTW there are "Research" chem. websites that sell pure DXM powder online by the gram, that's the best, it packs a lot more kick than drinking a butt load of cough medicine,...........BUT to keep this from getting boring I'm going to post a paper I found a couple of years ago that if anything is funny as hell................here it is..........and BTW I did not try this but if you want to give it a go, please tell me how it went LOL.......anyhow heres the paper

finally another BBer bro that likes the dxm :cool:

good info bro

Sad to read...

Quite sad to see that you guys need to get f****d up to have a good time. And that you are all into this recreational drug shit.

Puts a short life to any career!!!

But hey, do what makes you happy!!

AJay

Re: Sad to read...

AJay said:
Quite sad to see that you guys need to get f****d up to have a good time. And that you are all into this recreational drug shit.

Puts a short life to any career!!!

But hey, do what makes you happy!!

AJay

i never said you have to get fucked up to have a good time

i merely said DXM is a really good alternative to alcohol for the bodybuilder

Quote:... I am always on my toes to find ways to stay healthy yet still get pretty fcked up and have a good time....

You are looking for ways to stay healthy but take recreational drugs, doesn't make sense to me. You sure don't have my understanding and approval in what you do, but it's your body and your life.

laters
AJay

Pinch said:
robitussum cough, and a few other OTC cough meds are pure Dextromorphan HBr

be sure to read the labels well and know what your buying and how much DXM per serving, etc...

don't take any DXM product if it has anything else mixed in it (example: gaufinsen... will make u puke ur guts out)

but if you get plain dxm cough gels... they are the best

i tend to stay away from the cough syrup because its loaded in glucose and hard on the kidneys

I just went out and got some and luckly got the one that was pure dxm.It was only 15 mgs though.I'm going to be looking for the contac cough caps,i think it said that it had 30mg pure dx :)

You know AJay life is short. And you could be the straightest non-drug, non-boozing, non rec drug user and still die young...you've heard the saying "only the good die young"? Well, I say live life like you wanna live it cause you never know when your number is up. Fuck it...have fun!!! I respect your thoughts on this but nobody is looking for anybody's understanding or approval for what anybody does to have fun....live life like you want to live it.

AJay said:
Quote:... I am always on my toes to find ways to stay healthy yet still get pretty fcked up and have a good time....

You are looking for ways to stay healthy but take recreational drugs, doesn't make sense to me. You sure don't have my understanding and approval in what you do, but it's your body and your life.

laters
AJay

I went all last year being completely sober, from alcohol and any drugs...

i don't think doing DXM on the rare occasion is detrimental to my health

i am very cautious about my health

o well, i posted this thread to look out for my bros here because alcohol is VERY BAD for a bodybuilder (especially a chemically enhanced bodybuilder, lol)

so take it as you will, i accept your criticism of my actions but you have to realize that it is more fun to go out and have loosened inhibitions...

nobody likes the boring sober guy...

ever see that friends episode with "fun bob"... but he was only fun cuz he was always drunk... and when he stopped drinking he was a boring bastard, lol

Breal said:
I just went out and got some and luckly got the one that was pure dxm.It was only 15 mgs though.I'm going to be looking for the contac cough caps,i think it said that it had 30mg pure dx :)

awesome bro, lemme know how you like it!

I took 285 mgs on the way to my friends house all within an hour.While i was picking up up my green he had some bionic and i took 3 tokes.I cant explain how i feel other than that i feel a good ass buzz.
I feeel i should have eaten a big meal first though.)

I just found out that DMX uses the P450 enzyme to convert it to DXO. So a side effect of DXM is that it acts like a anti-e to some extent. :thumbsup:

RE: DXM Enema

LMAO!!! That is a serious extent to go to for a buzz! The day i start sticking tubes up my arse to ingest party drugs is the day i will knock it all on the head. ha ha ha, thats mental!!

wide as a house said:
RE: DXM Enema

LMAO!!! That is a serious extent to go to for a buzz! The day i start sticking tubes up my arse to ingest party drugs is the day i will knock it all on the head. ha ha ha, thats mental!!

LMFAO!!

Back