Another bro from the FB

Kiss said:
Biggerthanyou, keep us posted on your progress. I'm going to do that exact same cycle in a few weeks; trying to get my bf down to 10% (I'm at around 13% now). When are you going to start? Do you have winny tabs or inj?

Starting early october. Zambons, but im gonna drink em.

UCDFuBoO said:
I'm from the FB too and this page is a lot different. There isn't a general forum where we could just talk abomut anything. I think that would be a nice addition. I'm gonna make this my second home behind FB but as soon as FB is up i won't be back here as often. :(

But a lot of good articles to read. It's jsut the forums are a little different and hard to get used to. IF i had a quetsion don't really know where to ask it.

Yeah it was nice having the forums such as: General Discussion, Foods, and Supps, but I think if there are enough people that want a specific forum one will be made. Just ask Presser.

17%, little high right now. I plan on being around 14% by the end of the year. By the way, I weighed 370 in september last year. Took me awhile to get here.

Last edited:
Cool - you're one big boy! You do anything (sports wise) with the size? Not that you probably get asked that much :D

WeirdAl said:
Cool - you're one big boy! You do anything (sports wise) with the size? Not that you probably get asked that much :D

Yes, I am a football and basketball player. I will be playing both at a major university in the northwest next year.

Back