Another great idea for the Obama admin

After reading this thread I will be sure to eat extra meat today. And as for what this thread started out about, The Obama administration has pumped over 42 million dollars into the northeast fishing industrie to help revive overfished waters and this was with the help of the NOAA. And the " Transition Green" bill and many like it has been at the front door of congress for over 30 years. Nothing will come of it, it is just smoke. Sahra Palin tried to paise a bill a couple of years ago to lower the limit of the amount of fish caught in the waters off Alaska because she thought it would scare off and limit other countries from fishing the waters. She had the NOAA come in and try to say the waters were over fished but they were not and that resulted in the more boats in the water from other countries. I am a Republican but if some one doesn't shut this stupid bitch up we will never get back in office. I live in Alabama and hunt and fish year round and the goverment is not trying to take my guns or brim busters it is all just scare tatics, but if they try I will shoot the sons of bitches. Thats the American way.

Back