Anyone ever get a bruise like this

chem the only weird thing is that I got it in both delts the same day whats the chances of that but I agree cause it dissapated like water on a glass table over time. Never got another one like it koss. well screwe ti I'm on clomid now suxs.

Mine doesnt hurt either. The followup bruises are smaller than the first. In order to induce bruising of that magnitude, I agree with CE, you have to snip a large capillary at least, but to do it repeatedly, thats kinda strange. I'll keep shooting it. First because Im probably retarded and dont know it yet, but also because I have to see if I shoot in a diff place on the delt will it happen again.

I had that same bruise. I'll never shoot fina in my delts again.

I suspect ibuprofen helps make this happen.

I'm not sure, I don't remember, but I might have done the shoot, and then worked out after.

It didn't hurt, even though it was obviously bleeding for some time. My wife freaked!

mailboxkillR said:
ROFLMMFAO@koss I'm not wierd just strange.

hey can we take a poll on this?? Mail not being weird ? Weird and strange - thats more like it.

Originally posted by mailboxkillR ROFLMMFAO atleast now I don't feel like a weirdo anymore.

why not???

Mail - u just set yourself up for stuff like this.... talk to u later.

go for it bro's I'd like to see the results from that poll. I've been making my mark on people lately jett know exactally what I'm talking about. For the newer members they should go back n time and read some of my posts first then vote.

mailboxkillR said:
go for it bro's I'd like to see the results from that poll. I've been making my mark on people lately jett know exactally what I'm talking about. For the newer members they should go back n time and read some of my posts first then vote.

naahhh - you really wouldnt like to see those results there buddy. :D c'mon there - - what marks are we talking about? Admit it - those bruises were from you being a punching bag. :p

Back