Anyone ever try MENT (Trestolone Acetate)

All I know is that Pure Oils is out of business. The administrator of prohormoneforum.com called "BA", whom I believe had an ownership in Pure Oils is MIA.

Enhanced Athlete sells Trest Ace. It's double the strength of the Pure Oils Trest Ace. 100 mg/ml vs. 50 mg/ml. Unfortunately its twice the price too. $140 for 10 ml vial. Every batch is tested for purity by Patrick Arnold, as was the PO stuff.

That's the only place I can find it.

GP makes it, and it sells for $70 for 10ml 50mg/ml at a popular vendor, but they can't keep it in stock.
Enhanced athlete has their own brand and it's a total ripoff, but they can't keep it in stock either!
There's no reason for it to be priced so high.

Sure so miss PURE-OILS!! Those guys were the BEST!!

Sorry. Just noticed the dose at Advanced is double, so the price is the same, but it used to be so much cheaper at PURE_OILS...

Well look no further , PSL, I have not tried it yet but I have had several conversations with people that use it and it was highly recommended I try it out.

All I know is that Pure Oils is out of business. The administrator of prohormoneforum.com called "BA", whom I believe had an ownership in Pure Oils is MIA.

Hmm, Ok so what has become of the Prohormone forum since the admin whom im guessing is the owner of that forum is MIA?

Everybody is looking for that "holy grail" aas, I've watched that search for the last 20yrs. And time and time again people always end up back with the basic effective aas such as test, deca and dbol...
Those three has always worked and always will...
Just my observation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, Ok so what has become of the Prohormone forum since the admin whom im guessing is the owner of that forum is MIA?

Very little activity on prohormoneforum.com right now. Mostly posts about Celtic Labs stuff, which PO was a subsidiary of. There were stories about the administrators (BA's) wife dying. Then there were the sourcing issues. Truthfully, I think he was being looked at by LE and decided to get out of the game, after he previously vowed to keep PO open no matter what.

Everybody is looking for that "holy grail" aas, I've watched that search for the last 20yrs. And time and time again people always end up back with the basic effective aas such as test, deca and dbol...
Those three has always worked and always will...
Just my observation...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think this is necessarily the case. I think most people just want to see what works best for them, and to do that you pretty much have to try everything in different combinations. I mean tren is one of the strongest injectables we have at our arsenal. I have friends who absolutely love tren, rightfully so, and myself included, and then I have friends who don't even bother with it because they just don't get much out of it.

Compounds effect people so much differently then people seem to realize. Same goes with Test, some people just love high dose of test, into the grams, and then you have others who don't even want to look at a bottle of test.

With trestolone, I think it's more so the fact that there is less experience with it, we just hope that it's a compound that we'll personally respond well to and feel good on. Not just muscle gains, but feeling good on compounds is important also. Some people can't run tren simply because it either makes them too depressed, or gives them sex issues, or just makes them aggressive and feel fucked up.

and we all know the holy grail is igf1 anyway ;)

Agree I love tren but I have to deal with feeling up.down on it I would love to try a low dose ment run just don't have the ambition to do it till more brothers give it a run first

Personally, I really want to give trestolone a try. However, my interest level in trest ace or any short ester version that requires daily or eod injections is zero. For me, that's just not sustainable. I'll wait until an enthanate version becomes readily available and reasonable before I stick my big toe in the water.....

I have tried all version of PO trest. Ace, polyp, deca...............Ace works the best. Is it 10x more potent than test.....BS. I feel it maybe twice but that is pushing it, and it comes no where close to Tren.........then again the only side I got with it was water..........it tended to bloat me.

Here is Real Trestolone Acetate Powder MENT Powder that help bros distinguish fake when you ordering.

attachment.php

Cheers

Attachments

• Ment.jpg
    Ment.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 64
Here is Real Trestolone Acetate Powder MENT Powder that help bros distinguish fake when you ordering.

18594-anyone-ever-try-ment-trestolone-acetate-ment.jpg

Cheers
If u wanna help us send it so we can compare side by side and compare textures. Or have yours as a comparison use one week try other next. Other than that we know how to use Google photos, Waldo!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

If u wanna help us send it so we can compare side by side and compare textures. Or have yours as a comparison use one week try other next. Other than that we know how to use Google photos, Waldo!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Google showed many fake pics,just remind bros, don't flame me. Thanks.

Back