anyone had experience with watson test c

crash

I know I have heard some of you guys speak on this brand. It is pharmaceutical grade test c dosed at 200 mg. I am able to get my hands on some of this as it is a lil more expensive I know quality is everything. Just wanted some input from guys that have tried it and should I start my doses lower beings it is a higher quality test . Thanks for the replies guys in advance

Watson Pharma is old bro. If you can get bottles of their injectables, they haven't used the name Watson since 2012 when they changed to Actavis Inc.
They are Greece based and underwent some major changes to work on allergy meds and such since that's where the money was at for them. They offered me a position once but they pay as good as Wal-mart so I declined. If the products are legit and within expired limitations they are decent, a little underdosed but decent.

Watson Pharma is old bro. If you can get bottles of their injectables, they haven't used the name Watson since 2012 when they changed to Actavis Inc.
They are Greece based and underwent some major changes to work on allergy meds and such since that's where the money was at for them. They offered me a position once but they pay as good as Wal-mart so I declined. If the products are legit and within expired limitations they are decent, a little underdosed but decent.

Thanks for the reply brother these are prescribed through a doc so they are coming straight from the pharmacy. Not sure but wouldn't think they would have test that old in the pharmacy

Thanks for the reply brother these are prescribed through a doc so they are coming straight from the pharmacy. Not sure but wouldn't think they would have test that old in the pharmacy

YEAH I THOUGHT WATSON TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE WAS STILL AROUND

They may be. I havent seen any in years though and their Public bio states they are an allergan company now.

They may be. I havent seen any in years though and their Public bio states they are an allergan company now.

your probably right brutha, maybe they just had a shit load of run offs with the watson name still on hand, who knows, I've seen that before with companies changing names and ownership and still using old name, theirs a DBA "Doing business as" and also a Parent company name so legally your covered as long as you list your DBA with parent corp

I've used Watson's test c. Never seemed any different than any other test I used for TRT. I did think however, that they underfilled their vials. I never seemed to get a full 10 cc out of them. I've been on TRT for 16 years so I've used a few different brands.

Back