Anyone hear from Napalm? How did he do in his competition?

Congrats bro!!

186?? Damn that was shredded...can't wait to see the pics. Excellent job..!!.............456

Great Job!!!

Have a big pizza with extra cheese, and a pitcher of beer!

Nice work Napalm!

Congrats Napalm...I know you have gone through a lot of shit to get where you want to be...so congrats again and enjoy the success!!

-J

He did soooooo good, I am so PROUD of him!!!!! He looked awsome. At pre-judging there were a couple of guys sitting a few people away from me.......they said..."Damn #16 is shredded" That was so cool to hear. The lady sitting next to me, could not believe it was his first show. And to hear these great big guys telling him how great and polished he looked, that was a big boost and made him feel much better. We have a video of the pre-judging, but that camera was too far away, doesn't do him justice, can't really see how vascular he is.....but I am sure the pics will be much better. I am just so proud of him, huge accomplishment........'specialy when you think about everything he has gone thru in the last couple of years (with injuries and job...school). He Will WIN next time :D

Congratulations bro! Sorry I couldn't make it, maybe next time. I'm sure the amount of work you put into preparation for that show is simply unfathomable to most of us!

We will have a few pics back today that Dez took, so don't get to excited about how well they turn out, LOL. The professional photos won't be back for another week or so, and I will post some as soon as we get them!!! Again I want to thank everyone for their support, knowledge and suggestions. Later

Conngratulations. Maybe one day we will see you at the Mr.O. Then we can say, I know that guy. Good luck in the future.

Congratulations, I hope to compete next year although each day brings a grim reminder that I probably won't be ready......:D

Back