Anyone like their salad tossed?

LMFAO!!!!!I never forget the first time a woman did that to me!!!LOL!!Hold on I'm getting a boner just thinking about her!!WHAT NICE GIRL,truly a lady!!!!

that is some sick shit , and I would never do it.. but more power to you. I hope I wont start thinking of this forum when im making out with a chick. Prolly throw up in her mouth thinking if shes ever done it before

I think you guys are being a little harsh-the next day after the chick ate my ass I introduced her to my mother :eek:
she's so beautiful she said she loves me
and then we went out for chocolate cake :fyi:

Hey Drew, lets get serious !! HELL YEAH I'd want her as my wife if she was that
nasty - everybody has it wrong - you dont go out with the nasty and marry the
nice - you fuck the nice and marry the nasty. I'v been married for 15 years and
that's my final answer!!

mc my dear boy you just hit the nail right on the head-everyone write this down so you don't fuckin' forget-the "nice" they take everything you've worked so hard for...the nasty, well they're afraid that they might not be able to find someone that nasty again so they keep you around

and for shit's sake if they aren't going to be nasty get rid of them-why waste your time with a loser when there are plenty of winners out there? :coollook:

yep, seconds suck. That's why I caan't love these So Cal hoes

such a big fan of chocolate cake :laugh:
don't worry I return the favor, I make Sodom and Gamor (sp?) look like a church picnic

"wants a lady in the street and a freak in the bed" USHER

While there are many bacterias in the anus, I have personally never gotten sick from doing it to my girl. I'm not saying it couldn't happen but if you look at medical studies it says you could get a bacterial infection from participating in any form of sexual activity dealing with the anus. It could cause things in a girl if you went from the butt to the front door an infection called vaginitis and if not treated could cause a woman to die. Something to think about.

hey the human mouth is the dirtiest part of the body, I'm just trying to clean my fuckin filthy mouth
the bar of soap didn't work when i was a kid :sick:

1FitChica said:
Who in the world told you that?:confused:

I read it on the internet I believe. Did a search for a friend once and I believe it said if left untreated it could cause death.

w000dy said:
I read it on the internet I believe. Did a search for a friend once and I believe it said if left untreated it could cause death.
It's not true. Vaginitis encases 3 infections... bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection and trichomoniasis. All treated with very common antibiotics. If you don't get treated you won't die. You'll just keep passing it to your partner. Didn't mean to hijack the thread. ;)

poop should be left were its suppose to be, which is not in sex ! we had this kinky couple at work that everyone said was into poop fetishes and that suposedly one of then stood over a glass table and took a dump while the other one was under it watching ! another girl fro mwork was getting her own apt. and the kinky chic cept offering up her old coffee table that was her ex-boyfriends and everyone had heard what happenned, and the kinky girl never new why no one would take her ex's coffee table !!! she didnt know everyone new what they had done on it !

oh now you can't always go by that

i use to put plastic wrap around my face when MY EX was constipated and told her she had about 2 minutes to crap on my face or I would die...the wrap
doesn't come off until the crap comes on :shocked:

then I would run around the house like a ragin lunitic with a carbon action M14 automatic pumping round after round into fellow MC posters and coworkers

GODDAMN WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BE NORMAL LIKE ME? :thumbsup:

Back