ANYONE TRY STACKER 2

Yeah right!  :D  ...prices and stuff :D  :D  :D

Gottebiten tok 450 NOK for 120 kapsler med RippedFuelExtreme,får ta og se om jeg finner den i strømstad.

Foreigner

I tryed that about three weeks ago. It wacked me out, I ended up running into some kid that sent my girl home from school crying for like a week strait. Now im going to county court for assulting a minor, I cant wait to see the mug shots.lol

Dont use stacker 3 cause the only difference it has from 2 is it had chitosan which will rob you body of healthy fats.

<!--QuoteBegin--stone1000ml+Mar. 17 2002,4:57--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (stone1000ml @ Mar. 17 2002,4:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I tryed that about three weeks ago. It wacked me out, I ended up running into some kid that sent my girl home from school crying for like a week strait. Now im going to county court for assulting a minor, I cant wait to see the mug shots.lol[/quote]
funny... yet . .well not funny... damn you need to control that...
if it makes you feel any better.. stickler will not let me take it.. i turn into a BITCH that cannot control... we started to snap on each other one night at the gym..  . ..lose patience to quick and it spells trouble....

stick with thermedrene and other ones.. the stacker 2 are well .. mood altering..

sasha

i love stacker 2 for the gym and gym only.  Body temp rises.. and my aggression is .. kill the weights or kill whoever is in my way! ...

stacker 2 .. good at the gym
stacker 2 .. bad everywhere else (roadrage and well .. everywhere) ...

Back